GPS Datalogger

I know we can find vehicle's latitude,longitude,speed,direction,altitude and so on., using GPS logger. Can we take specific values like just direction from it and transmit to other vehicles?
Like in-case an emergency vehicle is on the road and it is broadcasting an emergency message which is received by all the vehicles but when we know the direction of an emergency vehicle, the broadcasted message will be received only by the vehicles in par with the direction of an emergency vehicle.. Is this possible? Else any other way to find the direction of vehicle and transmit to other vehicles?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes.. it can be done.
    See the app #-Link-Snipped-# , Just add a real time or time interval sharing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration there may be as many as 100,000 crashes from driver fatigue each year, with an estimated 1,550...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT Wall painting is a repetitive, exhausting and hazardous process which makes it an ideal case for automation. There are different ways for painting such...
Hi, I'm using ansys 15 in my laptop. I could not solve a problem in that. An error is occurring while solving the problem. I've enclosed the snap of the...
Project Abstract / Summary : In an industry during certain hazards it will be very difficult to monitor the parameter through wires and analog devices such as transducers. To overcome...
Project Abstract / Summary : In the speedy moving world, nobody is ready to look what’s happening around them. Even there occurs an accident nobody cares about it. This is...