Got fired from job. Searching for new job now.

Hello guys,
today i got fired from my job training due to slow performance. little bit sad now.
as said earlier i have lower academics record since diploma to degree. i was not fitting in the 55+ or 60 aggregate criteria plus got 2 year down from my diploma to degree education journey.
please help me out and give me suggestion.
i am feeling low right now.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - unless you've EMIs to repay to the bank; I'd strongly recommend taking a break! Take a break of about 2 months and spend about a week at some distant location (maybe some adventure sport?). It'd help you get back your confidence back and approach your career with a fresh mind.

The first thing to start would be to address the reason you were expelled. If it was lack of knowledge - then you should focus on enhancing your skills-set. Dedicate yourself to learning and make sure that the next opportunity that comes your way doesn't go waste.

I'd also recommend re-looking at your entire plan to enter IT. Are you sure you really want to make a career in IT? Or should you take up this opportunity to get into what you really love doing? Stay calm and keep looking for job. I'm sure you will have your dream job waiting for you soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese electronics manufacturer, OPPO is well known for its flagship smartphones such as OPPO R5 or OPPO N3 and many more such mobile devices it has launched over the last...
India's most loved messaging app WhatsApp has started imposing ban on users who violated its terms of service. The news is making rounds on the Internet that the app banned...
Hello everyone. I am studying B tech 3rd year Computer Science from Hyderabad. And planning for campus placements where technical and aptitude are present. I am confident in aptitude but...
Introduction The not-so-important formal intro. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Piyush Dangre Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Nagpur, India. Occupation: Student at GHRCE, Nagpur pursuing 3rd yr B.E. Hobbies & Interests: Web and...
It's finally here! Fire up Google Chrome right now and head over to https://web.whatsapp.com. Please make sure that you have the latest [see update below] WhatsApp version installed on your...