GOT BOARED With My Engineering Life

HELLO EVERY BODY!,
Myself rahul kumar and i am third year CSE student rightnow studying in an KOLKATA.
acutally i am here to ask You guys that what ti do and how to do..
becuase i am really boared with my engg. life. As being a CS engg.
plz suggest what to do ..

THNX IN ADVANCE ..
LOKKING FARWARD FOR YOUS VIEWS...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Joining CrazyEngineers is the first right thing you've done to tackle the issue. Tell us what exactly about your engineering life is boring?
  • Rahulkumar200
    Rahulkumar200
    Actually I am kneely interested to learn lanuages .
    as I know .
    html, c,core java,sql,
    but didnt get to know where to implement those,.. and always got stuck to same loop to learning..
    need some ideas .like what to do and where..
    As i have done a project on railway reservation system using core java,sql.
    Give me some advice to what to do next. As i want to make softwares or....
    Give any ray of hope .
    thnx..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    'Bored' is one word banned from an engineer's dictionary. That is one thing that is alien to us. Passion for the profession is a sine qua non in engineering. One having that can never be bored.
    That you got into this profession itself (if done by your choice and not parental pressure) indicates that you want to do things. Just jump in and start swimming. You seem to have made a good beginning with the RR project.Ask around among friends, relatives and acquaintances having some business or manufacturing and see if you can help them out with some application software for their line of activity.
    Take a minute to ask yourself,'Where do I go from here? What is the immediate step that I can take?' Answers will come.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    CEan #-Link-Snipped-# put this up on FB.
    Very appropriate:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rahulkumar200
    Rahulkumar200
    Thnx !!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Rahul, get your self an Arduino or Raspi. You can do all sort of cool stuff with it, armed with your programming skills 😀 Check out our CE forums for more ideas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. ..everbody I want ask somethibg is it a good time to talk
Hi, I did CSE (80.4%) 2014 pass out student and currently working as a Java developer but I would like to start my career in research mainly in the government...
New ways to interact with our hand held devices always amaze us with the possibilities that they unlock. A team from Disney Research group got together with Carnegie Melon University...
We want our 3D printers to do more. Most new 3D printing mechanisms are introducing easy-to-use or cheaper variants, but nobody is fully exploiting their potential to create entire new...
` Can u help me a project titles on irrigation engineering aspects?