GooglePlayDownloader : An App To Download APK From PlayStore

You heard it right. #-Link-Snipped-# developed by few awesome devs which will let you download any app's apk directly on PC.

snapshot10

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Go compile !!!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    wow
    this is what i want. Thanks abhishek
  • vishwanath haste
    vishwanath haste

i just nowsigned it 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been several weeks since we started shipping out CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. I've been wearing it at almost all the places I went to : family functions, malls, social gatherings, seminars,...
Given that RBI controls banking in India (...and to some extent ministry of finance), how can one differentiate between banks of same class? Like two or more Nationalised banks, two...
GOI has added 4 new languages to free news SMS service. I have subscribed to English news. I am yet to get a news alert. How many of you face...
I've been a Toyota Fortuner fan for long time now but Ford's latest announcement of 'Ford Everest' got my mind changed. It looks like Everest is the new SUV to...
Quote: In this webinar, you will see how COMSOL can address design challenges that involve interactions between physical effects. The webinar includes a demo and concludes with a Q&A session....