Google Science Fair Projects Ideas And Examples

Google Science Fair 2014 is a global online competition open to students from 13 to 18 years old. Young science, engineering & technology enthusiasts in that age group from all over the world participate in this contest with their unique & innovative project ideas.

I was just going through the finalists list from the Google Science Fair 2014 event, and I found that some of the project ideas are really cool.

Take a look at these:

Mihir Garimella's project on Fruit Fly inspired flying robots:

Guillaume Rolland from France has a project titled ' Olfactory Awakening', an unconventional way to wake up.

Trisha Prabhi is working on how to eliminate CyberBullying at its root. Take a look -

Arsh Dilbagi, 16 years old, has developed TALK -an Innovative AAC Device that can convert "breath into speech".

Anastasia Korovianskaia from Russia is working on a project based on Ultrasonic Injectors in engines such that it reduces the green house gases emitting in the atmosphere. Take a look -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans... I am doing my final year cse course and am eagerly waiting for wipro campus drive in my college...I have some doubts regarding Wipro's new selection procedure and...
Proudly being labeled as "the world’s thinnest tablet", the new Dell Venue 8 tablet is here to take the Android tablet segment by storm. Launched at the 22014 Intel Developers...
I found Analog Discovery USB Oscilloscope is one which reduces cost. But can you name any other products for our Lab which will be available with servicing facility in India.
I need the company, seller or distributor for Universal micro-controller Programmer which is highly required in our Lab. Or I need the idea where I can design the some part...
Can you help me to find out the seller and distributors to pyrometer(optical and radiation) and manometer like instruments for academic student experiment as well as purposes?