Google Play Store Updated To 4.9.13 Brings Change In UI.

So Google Play Store update has been rolled out, the new version of Play store 4.9.13 looks very nice.

Screenshot_2014-07-25-07-35-06 Screenshot_2014-07-25-07-31-35 Screenshot_2014-07-25-07-31-54 Screenshot_2014-07-25-07-34-29 Screenshot_2014-07-25-07-35-19

Good job, Design team 👍

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has it been rolled out to everyone or just select few?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has it been rolled out to everyone or just select few?
    Yeah ! Even I tried to check update but it's not available to me.

Oh! I forgot to update my moto g with 4.4.4. Let me do it now. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who have started working for an IT company in India the recent past must know about the NASSCOM initiative known as - nationalskillregistry.com Most engineering colleges would ask students...
On first day of CWG 2014, Indian weightlifters Khumukcham Sanjita Chanu lifted a total of 173 kg to get gold while Mirabai Chanu lifted 170 kg to win silver in...
I can relate to this totally. May his tribe increase. That is what passion is about. Quote: When an Apple programmer’s project got canceled, he didn’t despair. He just kept...
Quote Women make 80% of healthcare decisions in the United States, but the percentage of females leading healthcare companies is still tiny. A 2012 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report,...
Quote: A French start-up is developing vision-restoration systems that stimulate the retina to obtain bionic vision. These innovations are the fruit of collaborative work by several leading-edge research teams in...