Google Nexus 7 'Coming Soon' To India

It's been just a few hours since Google announced the next one in the 'Nexus' series and the Googlers in India have dedicated a separate page to the tablet. Check: #-Link-Snipped-#. The page proudly says 'Coming Soon'. There are indeed several things to look forward to in Google Nexus 7 - the most exciting (for me) would be the sharpest screen ever!

I think the price will be about Rs. 20k; just a wild guess. What do you think?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think it will cost INR 18,990. Google Nexus 7 is an awesome gadget if I take hardware & software specifications in consideration.
    Google Nexus Products > All other Android-phones developing company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've often wondered why my Android does not have a native YouTube upload app. Looks like Nokia has beat Google in releasing a dedicated YouTube Upload app - that lets...
Hi..everyone..Im doing my final year project on location tracking using zigbee networks......Ok...this is my project..The zigbee module is connected to the computer and the zigbee module is connected to a...
I don't know whether it's hallucination or not, but I have noted that my Android device charges faster with Adapter than USB charging. So, I wonder is there any difference...
We know that, only domain why we hate smartphones is Short battery. Batteries drains out in no time in smartphones. I wonder, why does it take too long to re-charge...
Wondering if CEans can post programming related questions or challenges so that other CEans can work on them and everyone benefits by upgrading their programming skills? I don't have a...