Google Network Sites Not Accessible - anyone?

CEans,

I've been facing a strange problem since yesterday. Google.com / Google.co.in / Gmail.com are not accessible through my BSNL broadband connection.

Is it a common problem all around or Google doesn't like me ๐Ÿ˜’ ?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hey Biggie

Have you tried accessing them through proxy servers ala kay-proxy.com? What about Google.de? What about blackle.com?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Hey Biggie

Have you tried accessing them through proxy servers ala kay-proxy.com? What about Google.de? What about blackle.com?
    Can't access any of the GOOG sites. YouTube is now accessible. Blackle is not Google's, so I can access it.

Can't access through the proxy server that you mentioned ๐Ÿ˜”

Even Gtalk client refuses to connect! Meh!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Shucks!

How about - 64.233.167.99 in your browser? One of the Google IPs - if this works, then it could be a DNS issue with your broadband ... you could then always switchover to one of the public DNS Servers like - 4.2.2.2

Ohh.. and btw, it is k-proxy.com ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Shucks!

How about - 64.233.167.99 in your browser? One of the Google IPs - if this works, then it could be a DNS issue with your broadband ... you could then always switchover to one of the public DNS Servers like - 4.2.2.2

Ohh.. and btw, it is k-proxy.com ๐Ÿ˜€
    O Boy! IP worked! Looks like a DNS issue with Broadband.

The problem has been solved! Thanks Kidakaka ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • mahul
    mahul
    yeah i was facing the same problem. i thought this was a server issue too but didn't know of any public dns server so got nowhere. before i could get fed up and sit down to correct this the dns issue got resolved(maybe they updated the dns server or something like that). anyway _k now the dns server for bsnl broadband is working fine....ie allowing me to access google sites....so maybe u can switch back to ur old dns server if u want to.
  • l0rd
    l0rd
    hi frnds may b i am newbie,
    but i wanna say somethng. According to my info i came to know that this goog probs i only with bsnl guys.
    N this is due to some low secured bsnl servers(attacked by BRONTOK)hehehe.
    yes this is true thts y the prob araised.
    Also orkut gives same error.
    Kidakaka thx 4 some xciting info u provided,keep helping us
    thx 2 all
  • l0rd
    l0rd
    All other isp's dont hav any prob with goog.
    bsnl as usual claimed its google fault,but after survey google declared its only with bsnl,(may be with some of the affected servers,xpection 4 kidakaka's server)
  • earth018
    earth018
    Re: Black Google

There are around 18 different versions of black google online. The best one Ive found is #-Link-Snipped-#. Cleanblack is the only version that allows you to change the text colors of the google search results. Try it yourself by going to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    I think default google theme is the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey there guys....i need some help with the following questions that have been bothering me...done a lot of research but did not find any satisfactory answers so this is my...
CEans, CAT 2007 results are out. How about sharing your scores with all of us? ๐Ÿ˜€
Well, I thought that I might as well start this thread. I recently happened to check out Digg.com's Digg the Candidates module .... you can find it here. Its interesting...
Hi, I have done B. Engg. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) working for a small scale industry, mainly concerned with the production (2 years). I was wondering if I could pursue...
CEans, This is no doubt a great opportunity for each one of you! Mr. Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of C++ programming language has agreed for a Small Talk with CrazyEngineers!...