Google Launches Cloud Console Application For Developers

Launching tools for developers seems to be as important nowadays as launching actual applications for end users. Recently, Facebook unveiled various services for its end users that it can provide via the Messenger, some of which are handling business chats, managing online shopping, sharing GIFs etc. Along with such services, Facebook also opened its doors for third party developers to develop more such services using the SDK provided by Facebook. While Facebook IS doing so much for the developers, Google isn’t the one to stay behind.

Google has now launched a Cloud Console application that would come as a boon to developers. The Cloud Console helps the developers to manage their computing solutions on the Google Cloud platform. As you might be aware, the Google Cloud platform consists of a number of cloud-based products and services that assists the developers in creating websites, applications a number of other solutions. The Cloud platform manages most of the things like keeping track of storage space, handling database, managing accessibility etc. With the Cloud Console application, it will be possible to access these services directly from your mobile device.

Google-Cloud-Platform

It is indisputable that there are various issues besides the coding while developing a website or an application. The Cloud Console application will make it easier to handle all such issues. For example, it can keep a tab on your various accounts and can allow you to view the stats of the various resources. It has incident report handling which allows to mark an incident either as ‘acknowledged’, ‘handling’ or ‘fixed’. If you need to handle some issue urgently, the application provides you on the go management allowing you to work from a virtual machine.

It is important however to know, that the application is still in the beta version. It means that there might be some issues which can be reported back to Google. Google has said that they will be adding features as per user requirements and would work towards the stability of the application. You can click on the source link below to download the application from Google Play Store.

Source: Google Cloud - Apps on Google Play
Via: Google Release Cloud Console App to Manage Google Cloud Platform From Your Mobile Device

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is a sad fact that even after so much advance in our technology, there are very few devices to ease the already difficult life of specially-abled people. It seems...
Amazon's announced the pricing for its online private cloud storage service 'Cloud Drive'. The unlimited everything plan is being offered at $59.99 (~Rs. 3751 per year). With that subscription you...
I need help in making this project which wil be compeletely in C languagae..the concept is like suppose I have a .iso file and inside this file I have some...
After launching a series of phones, Asus is back to what it does best. One of the largest PC vendor in the world Asus launched the Asus Transformer Book T300...
Any one pls tell me how we can extract the exact data from the csv file in java