Google IME Download (Desktop Translator)

Google has just released the IME, a desktop translator tool. I'm currently downloading and. Will post a review if it works well 😛

Curious minds, head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#

About -

Google Transliteration IME is an input method editor which allows users to enter text in one of the supported languages using a roman keyboard. Users can type a word the way it sounds using Latin characters and Google Transliteration IME will convert the word to its native script. Note that this is not the same as translation -- it is the sound of the words that is converted from one alphabet to the other, not their meaning. Converted content will always be in Unicode.

Google Transliteration IME is currently available for 14 different languages -Arabic, Bengali, Farsi (Persian), Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ok, I got it installed and it rocks 😀 . The word guessing is absolutely amazing!

What this tool does is, when active, it lets you type in one of the supported language (see above). You can easily switch between the languages ( you will have to download the additional languages ).

A very useful tool if you wish to type mails, and other text offline, on your desktop. Has anyone else tried it yet? If yes, post your review. 😀
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    its really awesome!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai guys i want to work with bluetooth, and so i want complete bluetooth package. if any one have pls sent it to me!
Hi. I am a newbie in every sense of the word.I am new to this site and this is my first post and I am also new to the electrical...
hello frndz.. am using a virtualbox software to run more than one operating systems without installing them separately on my system!! i just want to know how this software work...
hello.. i want to know about AI? and also about various fields in which we can implement it!!!
If,we increase efficiency more than 50% ,then system becomes reversible why?????? actually ,i m a student of 1st sem of mech. engg. . in mechanics subject is a topic self...