Google Glass as a Neural Interface

Google Glass may be just the interface that paralyzed people need to neuro-control medical devices—if research out of Kennesaw State University’s BrainLab is any indication.
Glass users normally use touch, wink or voice commands to control the view screen projected on the glasses-like wearable device. But the researchers at the Georgia university, led by BrainLab director Adriane Randolph, now have a working prototype that allows a person to control Glass through brain signals picked up through an electroencephalography (EEG) cap, according to a paper Randolph recently posted on ResearchGate.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know the importance of sleep in our lives. It helps us to rest and recuperate our weary bodies for another challenging tomorrow. However for some of us out...
Why is more power attained by a petrol engine than a diesel one?
"Item Details- Name: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2Gbddr5Order ID: 2065156330 Suborder Code: 2797926001 I received the product on May 14, 2014. On opening it I discovered that it was the...
i have heard there is a bright future in Big data so how to enter in this field as a fresh CS graduate there will be more demand of data...
I'm having an El-Measure TM5410 and I want to fetch the readings of this meter onto my computer. I am using a SAN TELEQUIP SC11 USB to RS485/RS422 converter to...