Google delayed Nexus Q, Bad News? NO, it's a Good News !

Have you ordered the First independently engineered and manufactured hardware device by Google?

If yes, there is one good and one bad news for you. Google delayed the launch of the Newus Q (as promoised in Jult end) to a indefinate time stating that they are adding new cutting edge functionalities to the device.

But we all know Google !
They played a nice move, in order to avoid the customer's complaints they would be giving the device for free for the customers that have already pre-ordered the device. Also along with that they have stopped any further pre-orders.

A nice Deal Google

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A software company venturing into hardware - doesn't excite me. But that might be a way forward to the company that makes Android.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name : call me CoMm0nMaN only.... (i love that name)​ Engineering trade : IT (mumbai university) Location : Dombivali,Mumbai​ ​Occupation : Student​ ​Hobbies & Interest : e-sports, web-designing, any work...
I have created a new event as per the discussions going on in this thread - https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/ce-mumbai-meet-1st-or-2nd-september-2012.57292/ We will update this event with exact venue, date and timings as and...
how to make heat reservoir which absorbs heat rejected by air condition
why we cannot use the back emf generating in the motor for domestic purpose?
CEans, We've been informed about objectionable ads being displayed on the site. Unfortunately, those ads were being promoted by YouTube and we have attempted to remove them. If you notice...