Google chrome and Inspection element

Hello everyone. i wanted to know that what is the inspect element in the google chrome.You can check the thing by right clicking on any website opened in chrome browser and then clicking the option inspect element.what does this thing do????

Replies

• tabascochontal
    tabascochontal
    Hi, I this Google chrome is beta version mate...
    The orginal version will arrive very soon. In which we can perform this inspection mate...
  • c.deepak257
    c.deepak257
    thanx man [😀]
    but i really wanna know...what exactly this inspect element does...how its is useful???
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Frankly no idea, but shooting off the hip here, it might be like a DOM inspector.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEllo guyzzz... can any1 help me out with good project ideas...plz.... urgent im a final year student ... if any 1 can giv good topics it would be helpful for...
CEans, Has anyone among us had a chance to try out Yamaha FZ16? If yes, could you please post a review (covering all the technical/non-technical) aspects of the motorcycle?
I'm on Windows and wondering what is the basic hardware requirement of c++? Can it run on any hardware? Is there any minimum RAM/Processor requirement?
dear friends... i have an idea of doing a project on gasoline direct injection.I mean that i m going to construct a single cylinder 100 cc GDi engine, electronically controlled....is...
hey CE ans anybody can tell me whether the magnetic moulding tech has been implemented or not?if s when and where?is that efficient than conventional