Google Auto Awesome Movies: Memories Made (More) Beautiful.

Hey there, listen up! You've been stashing up way too many images and videos on your smart-device, and the Auto-Awesome enhancement in Google+ has only helped in beautifully formatting your memories, eh? (I loved when it 'gif'-ed my images!) Well, the search giant has further expanded its 'Auto Awesome' portfolio with the Auto Awesome Movie feature, which automatically edits together images and video clips, selects the best action while eliminating the rest, even adds music to those edits- without any user intervention. Now that's awesome shit for someone who knows squat about video editing. Of course, all this can be done in manual mode too. Users shall be able to make use of this feature only on certain Android 4.3+ running devices.

auto-awesome-movies

So far I relied on a conventional video-editing software, but Auto Awesome Movies not only saves my time and energy, but it delivers a final output that's way more better that what I'd have got traditionally. All you've got to do is upload some photos and videos to your Google+ feed and then the feature detects the content and churns out the final product- the changing scenes match the music incorporated, yep! Once the video is done, you'll receive a mail from Google letting you know of the same.

For manual edits, you got to swipe across the screen to edit the style and add several visual layers and effects. You may even alter the length of the video, expand a scene, etc.

Watch the video to know more:

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Pretty awesome this is as i read it. So If my understanding is correct, if I upload all my photographs of a marriage , I will get a video with background music?

You have told that we can add effects etc, can we also add background music or songs? since most of the videos with songs are pretty good! (video of a marriage in particular)
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Pretty awesome this is as i read it. So If my understanding is correct, if I upload all my photographs of a marriage , I will get a video with background music?

You have told that we can add effects etc, can we also add background music or songs? since most of the videos with songs are pretty good!
    Sure, go ahead! 😀 All those images shall be video-fied automatically, and also the music shall be added without you manually having to do anything. I case you do add your marriage images, do share the "awesome" video link with us (privately, of course). 😀 We'd be glad to go through it.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    is it available for pc?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    is it available for pc?
    I guess the threads says that, this is available for andriod 4.3 + running devices.
    Is there a PC with that OS?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Maybe you should visit #-Link-Snipped-# & download Nexus 4.3 API & check whether it works or not.
    I presume, it might. I will test & report here once I get some free time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Volvo has formulated a concept for lightweight structural energy-storing elements with a view to better the energy consumption of the electric vehicles developed in future. The material shall consist of...
Cornell University had established Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico six years before the first man set his foot on moon, and since its establishment, the observatory has played a significant...
what is the difference between surge arrestor and surge divertor and how it is used
We all know about the new companies and their products rampaging the market.All companies are in fierce competition with each other to lure the customers towards them but the real...