Good reference books for java?

I am just starting to learn java. But don't know which refrence book should i follow??
Please tell me which refrence book is best for java and also from where can i get good online java tutorials??

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Hi do check our download section for Various Study Materials
    #-Link-Snipped-#

& for Online Tutorials you can visit here
    Java Tutorial
  • Nikumbh
    Nikumbh
    Java the complete reference by Herbert Schildt would be a good option.
  • avii
    avii
    ^worst book. I would never suggest that to anyone.

#-Link-Snipped-# get Head First Java. Not only you learn java thoroughly, you enjoy every bit of it
  • Md Sabir Ali
    Md Sabir Ali
    complete reference is a good option.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: From curious technical challenges to the mega-trends shaping industry’s future, delegates to The Engineer Conference 2014 left with plenty to think about. Here are nine things that jumped out...
Friends, Romans and Fellow CEans! Lend me your ears. The transition from selling the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to buying the S4 Mini was not so pleasant. I purchased the...
Hello every one,i have 4.9 years of experience in Manual Testing and i want to learn automation tool,which one is best in current market QTP or Selenium,please guide me and...
Disclaimer: I have never played any of these games so have no clue to what is being talked about. Quote: Remember how you could play the first levels of that...
I want to know how is BIT- MESRA Noida Campus for M-tech in CSE? Are there good faculties to teach? Plz help me. Is it worth taking admission? Will i...