Good Institutes in Pune for VLSI/Embedded Systems course

Hi people,
Can you please suggest some good institutes in Pune for short term(3-4 months) VLSI/Embedded Systems course? People from Pune please help in this regard. It would be appreciated.

Replies

• sksaxena
    sksaxena
    Never thought this question could be so difficult to answer for CEan community! 61 views and 0 replies! 😀
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    sksaxena
    Hi people,
    Can you please suggest some good institutes in Pune for short term(3-4 months) VLSI/Embedded Systems course? People from Pune please help in this regard. It would be appreciated.
    Not sure how good is this one, but do check it out:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Internship / Trainings / Certifications section.
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    rahul69
    Not sure how good is this one, but do check it out:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Yea even I saw it but same problem. Iam not sure about it. That's why wanted to take some reviews.
    Anyways, thanks for the help.
  • satish.m
    satish.m
    sksaxena
    Hi people,
    we have C-DAC in pune offering number of PG Diploma courses in vlsi and embedded systems.But they are of 5-6 months duration.. better go for it.
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    satish.m
    we have C-DAC in pune offering number of PG Diploma courses in vlsi and embedded systems.But they are of 5-6 months duration.. better go for it.
    Thanks for reply Satish. As we all know CDAC is definitely best. And PG diploma is surely better. But I specifically need info. on short term certificate courses and NOT PG-Diploma type courses. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
  • satish.m
    satish.m
    sksaxena
    Thanks for reply Satish. As we all know CDAC is definitely best. And PG diploma is surely better. But I specifically need info. on short term certificate courses and NOT PG-Diploma type courses. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
    yes i agree with you,such certification courses you can find in Hyderabad in ANDHRA PRADESH. example, vector institue in hyderabad.for more details go for link www.vectorindia.org... all the best..
  • abhijha1989
    abhijha1989
    sksaxena
    Hi people,
    satish.m
    yes i agree with you,such certification courses you can find in Hyderabad in ANDHRA PRADESH. example, vector institue in hyderabad.for more details go for link www.vectorindia.org... all the best..
    Can any body tell me about the pg diploma course conduct by nielit calicut doeeac Please reply asap
  • Dhanashree Kshirsagar
    Dhanashree Kshirsagar
    Hello friends,
    can anyone tell me the fees for PG diploma in embedded system and design, in pune
  • swapnil_2567
    swapnil_2567
    Livewire institute has all these programs with practical training. Short duration programs also available. Centre is at Deccan, JM Road. Well equipped lab and well trained faculty. Good experience overall.
  • swapnil_2567
    swapnil_2567
    Dhanashree Kshirsagar
    Hello friends,
    can anyone tell me the fees for PG diploma in embedded system and design, in pune
    Embedded system should be around 15K to 20K. Kindly check with Livewire institute at 02032924226 / 8149129944

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys.. this is an interesting thing i came across... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21150721
guyz i just want to know..... Constant defined in operand field of DC pseudo operation are not formed and inserted into program until pass2. Why could not this be done...
guyz i just want to know: Why operand field of EQU pseudo operation is evaluated in pass1 assembler? Please comment your answers?
please tell me that whether a plastic and concrete bond is strong or not?? and in what case it deviate from a bond of steel and concrete in case of...
hello sir i am final yr student of computer engineering and chose face recognition based attendance system using picasa as my final yr project. the problem i am facing is...