good day to all..

I am mechanical engg. doing work in the field of heat exchanger and storage tank design .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pradeepkr.fz
    I am mechanical engg. doing work in the field of heat exchanger and storage tank design .
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Tell us more about yourself. Curious to know how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?

We hope you will enjoy CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do you get if you downgrade the specs of Nokia Lumia 630 and target it for the budget audience? You get the new Nokia Lumia 530. The first offering...
For years the crime investigation departments across the world and the police have been using the sniffer dogs to detect bombs/explosives and what-not. The sniffer dogs' training is an expensive...
ASUS and Quantenna Communications had demonstrated their world's first Wave 2 802.11ac router at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014. Quantenna Communications had said that ASUS RT-AC87 would be the...
Quote: Janusz Bryzek, Chair, Tsensors Summit shows off how sensors in devices from cellphones, to bras and shoes are turning bodies into computers. Endquote https://fora.tv/2014/04/29/Quantifie...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-6ced44eb6d-295725241
whenever i turn on my pc, it shows as shown in the figure... what can be done to make sure it wont come everytime i start my pc... plz help