Gollapinni Karthik Sharma..New Member :)

Hi Al,

This is Gollapinni Karthik from Hyderabad.
Currently studying my 3rd Semester of my Masters in University of Göttingen, Germany. Masters in Applied Computer Science
Worked as Delivery Associate Software Engineer in Mphasis for 1.7 years, Chennai.
B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from SRM, Chennai.

Hobbies & Interests: Listening to music, reading tech articles and novels, learning about gadgets and laptops, knowing about innovations. Interested in data mining, data analysis, sentiment analysis, artificial intelligence, Business Intelligence, business, management and operations.
Aim: What else other than settling well in life 😛
I joined Crazy Engineers: Because the posts and discussions were interesting and attracted my interests

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Hope to see you as an active member here. Feel free to participate in discussions of your choice. 👍
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Thanks a lot #-Link-Snipped-#.
    😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome on board #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community #-Link-Snipped-#
    I think you are one of the CEans having longest username. 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks... Ha ha. 😉👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When a baby is born in India, parents usually don’t do infant hearing screen test. There are multiple reasons for it; either the parents are oblivious to such auditory tests,...
Hi, I am presently working as a software engineer with a MNC in NCR and have 3 years of experience. I am planning to take up some part time/correspondence course....
Batteries with Lithium metal anode is what the modern electronics demand to be more powerful to serve all your future electronic empire. A team of researchers from Stanford University has...
I want to know which are the most unbiased media houses in India and the World. They may be newspaper, Electronic media or any Radio channel or blogs etc. This...
Sir, I'm working as a Manual Tester for 1.3 yrs and love my job. But I'm interested in Penetration Testing. My doubt is if I plan to do a course...