Gmail for iOS Update Brings Improved Google Drive & Google+ Integration

It's just a few weeks since Google decided to launch a redesigned version of the Gmail app on iOS and nwo we have a new update that improves the Google Drive and Google+ integration with the app. The latest update, Gmail 2.4 app makes links to the services open in their corresponding app. That is if there's a G+ link in the app - your Google Plus app will automatically launch. Of course, this behaviour is completely customizable - because you may tweak the settings to make the links open in your regular browser.

Gmail-IOS

The attachment system has also been improved to make the larger thumbnails can be opened in a full screen mode. Apart from these changes, there's nothing more to this incremental update.

I've been using Gmail for iOS for quite some time now, but somehow the app fails to impress me. At least, the iPad version needs some changes that make it more intuitive. I won't be able to point out any though. Get the update from iTunes : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    So as a iOS user you should give a review on it sir .[It will be nice if this thread has more elaborated info on it and users critics of good snd bads]
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd definitely perform a review, but the app has nothing new. I like the one on Android much better than the one on iOS. Plus, I use the app on iPad and I don't have an iPhone to do proper justice to the app in my review. I am planning to post a review of another app I've discovered recently. Will do it soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's leading eCommerce portal, Flipkart has introduced voice search that lets you command the portal like a King or Queen. We tried it and it worked about 3 out of...
Crumple zone is also known as crush space which is a main structural feature of automobiles and railcars.As you know it plays a significant role in passenger safety and safety...
At a time in which public consciousness and concern about their security across the Internet is at its peak, a developer from UK - Robb Lewis and designer Ed Poole...
Hi CEans after so much googling I am here to ask a help to all.I want to make a paper presentation on the toopic Biogas-The future fuel of IC engines.For...
Nissan, the Japanese multinational automaker, is here with some awesome news. The company has promised to bring in the market the first "commercially-viable" self-driving car by 2020. Whoa! The last...