Global Power grid - boon or bane...?

2014 was the year which made our country ,INDIA under the National Power GRID.
This major transformation had many advantages and disadvantages in our national power network....
How it would be if the entire world is made under one GLOBAL GRID..?
What are the advantages...?
would that be a boon or bane...?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like a debate topic. Moved to Debate section.
    #-Link-Snipped-# It will be helpful if you explain the topic a bit more for the uninitiated. What do you mean by global power grid? What is your take on it? ..and such. It will set the ball rolling and others will surely participate in the discussion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think this discussion is better suited to be a technical debate. Moving it to Electrical / Electronics section.
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    Justin Joseph
    2014 was the year which made our country ,INDIA under the National Power GRID.
    This major transformation had many advantages and disadvantages in our national power network....
    How it would be if the entire world is made under one GLOBAL GRID..?
    What are the advantages...?
    would that be a boon or bane...?
    global power grid will have more advantages there will be no power deflicts in the country and more over if a country is energy independent the it can earn more by selling power to other countries using HVDC links

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the resume format for freshers?How it is different from others?
Amazing talent in such a young girl:
Hey everyone !!! Please suggest some names that I could use for Electronics & Communication Engineering Club that we are planning to start.
dear all , i am btect -ece ,2015 batch passout. i am not getting good job in ec and i dont want to be a network engineer.. i am really...
my self yugandar from hyderabad. i am pursuing my b.tech final year in mechanical engineering