Glad to join as a new member of the CE family

Name: Ashish Ahuja

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science

*Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) I am a student pursuing my Bachelor of technology from Babu Banarasi Das Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow.

Work Experience: (if applicable)
There is not much of work experience that i have in an organization.

*Hobbies & Interests: Programming, playing games,learning everything new about computers ๐Ÿ˜€

*Aim in life: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ )
I need to bring to the world the best of the technologies that can even be used by a beginner to their maximum benifits.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!
I needed the best minds to help me with their expertise in bringing forth the new era of technology as soon as possible and to teach me all that i could gain from all the respected CEans.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ‘ Great introduction.
    You shouldn't have pasted -The Big K- there though.

Good to have you here. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Ashish Ahuja
    Ashish Ahuja
    Apologize for that. I don't actually know what "The Big K" is, if you don't mind could you please introduce me to its meaning.?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With iPhone 5 yesterday a new lightning connector was launched. But, if you have some devices with a 30-pin connector already, you will definitely think that this new connector is...
I Completed my graduation this year . I'm very much interested to start my own business. So, i decided to start Outsourcing Company but i don't know how to get...
I am a design mechanical engineer working on the design of different Agricultural machineries, Construction equipments and renewable energy equipments. i am very happy in discussing renewable energy matters.
hi dz is jyothirmai doing btech 3rd yr in EEE branch.......๐Ÿ˜€
can i know what is the main difference between ac and dc????