Gionee Unveils F103 Pro Smartphone With 13 MP Camera And Android 6.0 At Rs. 11,999

The latest release from Gionee - F103 Pro is now available for sale. The device comes packed with loads of features and belongs to the Gionee’s fashion series smartphone category. It costs a sum of INR 11999 and is available on the company’s official website.

Talking about its design and appearance, Gionee F103 Pro has a sleek metal coated frame and an 8.5 mm thin slim body that provides a trending look to it. Its 12.7 cm screen with true IPS HD display brings a vivid viewing experience. Whether you are gaming or accessing picture, it promises to deliver a stunning display. With 2.5D curved edged screen and dragon tail protection, it is ensured that the device is not only good in form-factor but is also damage resistant.

F103_pro_02
Gionee's F103 Pro
At the core, the device features a 1.3 GHz quad core processor that promises to manage multitasking and access to high end applications. A 3GB RAM with 16 GB ROM ensures a lag free multitasking and high end gaming experience. It supports an expandable memory of upto 128 GB and thus is capable of handling all your files in the same device.

Gionee F103 Pro features Android Marshmallow 6.0 and Amigo OS 3.2 that knows your likes and preferences. It comes with features like easy file transfer, bringing colours from surrounding into the phone, mood cards, etc. thus providing a whole new user experience.​

F103_pro_01
F103 Pro features a 5" IPS HD display

The main USP of this device is its camera quality. Featuring a 13 MP rear camera and a front camera of 5MP, it delivers a nice photo capturing and selfie experience. Provided with an LED flash and a screen flash feature, it is well enabled to capture quality images under low light. Presence of Time-Lapse, Mood-Photo, Smart-Scan, etc. additional features makes this device your true companion for photography.

F103_pro_03
Gionee's F103 Pro - a quick look into its specifications and features

It supports almost all connectivity features like 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, etc. which not only allows easy calling and browsing experience but also interfacing with other wireless devices as well. It comes with a G-Sensor, Compass, Proximity and Light sensor which enables user to access numerous applications. Above all, the presence of a 2400 mAh Li-ion polymer battery ensures a good performance and thus provides day-long power to carry out all these activities.

Gionee’s F103 Pro is a trendy smartphone with an efficient memory and camera features under 12k range. It can attract users who are looking for good camera features and the Android Marshmallow OS for a budget < Rs. 12,000. However, with other smartphones like Asus ZenFone Max, etc. in competition, it has a long way to go.

What are your thoughts about Gionee F103 Pro as a mid-budget smartphone? Share your views with us in the comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i ve poor acadamics in 10,12 and engg can i get a job...
It is evident from the initiatives taken by the Govt. of India that in the past two years they have successfully rejuvenated the business infrastructure and taken a modern approach...
From Design News: Technology Roundup - DN Tech Roundup: GadgetFreak-May 2016
Hi, I'm looking for an IC which has to take Display Serial interface input and to give HDMI output. could anyone suggest Manufacurer and Manufacturing Part number. Anything other than...
i am currently simulating file uploading and downloading using cloudsim,so I am struggling with a code for uploading and downloading.