Gionee S6 Pro Comes With Versatile VR Module, Amigo OS, 8 MP Front Camera - All In Rs. 23999

The latest smartphone model Gionee S6 Pro from Gionee Communication Equipment has been launched successfully in the Indian market. Following the current trend of virtual reality, greater connectivity options, and latest Android Marshmallow, the phone is a fully-featured high-end smartphone with satisfactory display technology and customized Amigo OS and fingerprint sensor. If you have a strict inclination towards Gionee products you could definitely arrange a budget to grab this one.

Analyzing deeper, the outer frame and chassis is the first boundary we have to cross. The phone features a curvaceous look made up of 97% metal. Promised to be sleek, the phone comes with a camber back finish which makes it grip-friendly. Now putting the spotlight over the phone screen, one can find a 13.97 cm (5.5”) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved edge display blended with a high range color gamut that should provide a fluid experience.

Gionee_smartphone
Gionee S6 Pro

Powered by MediaTek Helio P10 SoC clocked at 1.8 GHz, the phone sports decent multi-tasking facilities as supported by a 4 GB RAM. Clubbed with 64 GB internal storage the phone could perform as the warehouse of your personal documents, plus it could be doubled using an external ETF card of 128 GB. Additionally, the Gionee S6 Pro is equipped with modern sensors assembly such as motion sensor, G-sensor, proximity Sensor, light sensor, gyro sensor and it comes packed with Whatsapp, Facebook, Swift Key, Instagram and other system applications.

Speaking of its camera, the primary one is placed in the rear panel with 13 MP module clubbed with a LED flash. Furthermore, as it is depicted, the front camera is in focus because of its powerful screen flash and 8MP specification with F2.2 aperture. The Gionee S6 pro runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 however the system is coupled with Amigo 3.2 OS.

Leaving aside all we generally get to see, you will find another virtual reality enabled smartphone with inbuilt VR app and already-joined VR glass. As convenient, the company also unveiled a VR headset having a price tag of Rs. 2499. Connectivity wise, the phone supports 2G, 3G, 4G VoLTE, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth V4.0. If you are convinced with the phone’s offerings, keep a note that the phone will soon be available with a market price of Rs. 23999.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the world we are using automobiles such as bikes,cars,trucks etc., But we have do not aware of the emission from IC Engines.It is actually increasing day by day.It does...
Hello all.I have a small doubt.why is the negative feedback called so .though a portion of output is fed into input how can it be a negative signal.
Done with the quiz? Tell us your opinion and feedback about the quality of questions, prizes, things we can do to make it more interesting et al. PS: DO NOT...
Ask yourself before you get inside a story of excitement built upon engineering, what did you do when you were 14? When I asked myself, I knew I did many...