Gionee Pioneer P4 Features Quad-Core, Dual SIM And Android 4.2 OS For Rs. 9,500

Gionee, the Chinese communication equipment manufacturer, has launched a new Android smartphone for the market in India. Called the Gionee Pioneer P4, the smartphone is the new entrant in the company's Pioneer series. Powered by the 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MT6582V/X processor, the smartphone runs on Android 4.2 OS and supports Dual SIM cards. The phone sports a 4.5″ TFT Display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution and capacitive multi touch screen. On the storage front, the phone has 8 GB internal memory and 1 GB RAM. Thanks to microSD card support, the memory is expandable up to 32 GB.

Available in two color variants - Black and White, the Pioneer 4 smartphone features 135×66.5×9.05 mm dimensions and weighs at 88.2g. On the connectivity front, the phone extends support for Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi, GPS and Wi-Fi tethering. On the inside, you will find a 1800mAh, 4.2 V Polymer Battery that offers a talk time of 11 hours on 3G and standby time of 386 Hrs.

gionee-pioneer-p4-1

gionee-pioneer-p4-2 gionee-pioneer-p4-4 gionee-pioneer-p4-3
Coming to the camera - The front one is a 2.0 megapixel and the one on the rear end is a 5.0 megapixel one with 4x Optical Zoom and 1x Playback Zoom, but no Auto Focus. The camera flaunts features such as - Face Detection, Smile Shutter, Flash/Light, Image editor and a Video Recorder at 30 fps+. Inside the box, you will find a headset, a data cable, a screen protector and a carrying case.

The smartphone has gone on sale in India at Rs. 9,500 at e-retailer stores. How do you like the features of the new phone from Gionee? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Ankita Katdare
    The smartphone has gone on sale in India at Rs. 9,500 at e-retailer stores.
    Really?

I did not find it at any e-store, may be I missed this. Neither it is available on gionee.co.in and #-Link-Snipped-#. Though, I read that Gionee by mistake put the phone specifications on Gionee India website for few hours and images and specifications leaked after that.

Seems like there is some time before Gionee will launch the phone.

Ankita Katdare
    How do you like the features of the new phone from Gionee? Share with us in comments below.
    Specification looks good for a phone below 10k; I would say value for money.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. My brother wants to get a tab for him, for approx 10-15k. Here are his requirements : > Must have calling facility > Must be able to play high-end...
First Beta of KDE Framework 5 is released. The final release is planned for June. Plasma Next that is built on QT5 is the first transition of codebase to KDE...
ATMs or Automated Teller Machines are very prone to attacks that attempt to break and steal money. A research team from ETH Zurich is set to fight such attacks by...
Recently, Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC was in news for using metallic bodies for its phones. However, new reports suggest that the company is planning to launch its recently released flagship...
Lenovo India has launched its latest Android 4.2 smartphone in India called the Lenovo S660 at a price of Rs. 13,999. Powered by a MTK 6582 1.3GHz Quad Core, the...