Gionee Pioneer P2S Priced At Rs. 6,499 Is Now At War With Moto E In India

Gionee, the Chinese mobile equipment manufacturer, has launched a new smartphone called the 'Gionee Pioneer P2S', a smartphone powered by a 1.3 GHz Dual-core Cortex A7 processor. Running on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, the phone packs inside it 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card and 512 MB RAM coupled with a Mali 400 ARM graphics processor. The smartphone sports a 4-inch WVGA display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution and 16M colors. Inside the dimensions - 126 x 64 x 9.3mm, the Pioneer P2S packs a 1600 mAh battery that offers 346 hours of standby time and 9 hours of talk time on 3G.

On the connectivity front, the P2S offers support for FM Radio, Dual SIM cards, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, GPRS, USB and Wifi-802.11 b/g/n. On the phone's rear end, there's a 5.0 megapixel camera with LED flash and a secondary VGA Camera - both of which feature options such as - Face beauty, Panorama(Horizontal & Vertical), Eraser, Face detection, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, 99 snaps in one click, Gesture Shot, Smile Shot Video and of course HD video recording.

Gionee-Pioneer-P2S

Available in 4 different color options - blue, red, yellow and black, the Gionee Pioneer P2S can be bought at a price of Rs. 6,499. It was only last month that the Moto E Launched In India; Goes For Sale At Midnight On Flipkart For Rs. 6,999 was launched at Rs. 6,999. A 4.3 inch device that is powered by a a 1.2 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 A7 processor and 1GB of RAM. Gionee is said to have launched the Pioneer P2S in direct competition with Mote E. Another phone that this phone can compete with is Micromax Unite 2 Launched At Rs. 6,999 - Features 4.7 Inch Screen, Android 4.4 And Quad Core, launched later last month.

That's all about the features and specs of the new Pioneer P2S smartphone. What are your thoughts on its pricing against its features? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It doesn't have a good chance to win because it specs looks average with 512 MB RAM with old android jelly bean.Only advantage is being coupled with flash enabled cam and secondary cam.
  • paneendra
    paneendra
    More important factor is after sales service. It is not clear whether service centres are available in India for this brand.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've been giving away new CrazyEngineers logo stickers to our fellow CEans. Since we're about to put an order for the next batch of stickers; we thought we'd collect some...
Hi all, I have a doubt regarding C Drive Issue occured in production server of our company. If it have a low disk space then we will delete the virus...
I see that the Moto G, which Flipkart has exclusive rights to sell in India, has been out of stock for several days now. I'm curious to know how long...
I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones that I can use while jogging / running or gymming. I currently use the ones that shipped with Samsung Galaxy phone; and...
Jeff Bezos will announce an exciting new device on June 18 and there are no marks for guessing what it is. The company put out a new teaser (embedded below)...