Gionee P2S Features, Specs And Price In India Revealed At Launch

Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd, the Chinese smartphone and tablet brand has launched yet another Android smartphone in the Indian market with Gionee P2S. Running on a Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor and ARM Mali400 graphics core, the Gionee P2S device features Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. Along with a 4.0 inch display that has a WVGA 800 x 480 resolution and support for 16M colors, the smartphone has the dimensions - 126 X 64 X 9.3mm. On the phone's rear end, there's a 5.0 megapixel camera with LED flash and the Secondary one is a VGA Camera on the front. The camera supports certain features such as ace beauty, Panorama(Horizontal & Vertical), Eraser, Face detection, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, 99 snaps in one click, Gesture Shot and Smile Shot.

On the storage front, the phone brings 4G internal memory and 512 MB RAM and microSD card support up to 32 GB. For the user's connectivity needs the P2S smartphone offers 3G/HSPA, GPRS class 12, EDGE, WLAN Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, WLAN Direct and USB Internet (Sharing Windows PC internet via USB cable). The phone supports FM Radio and has DTS 3D surround sound compatibility. This one is a Dual SIM phone with a digital compass, Proximity sensor,G-sensor, E-Compass and a Motion sensor in its baggage.

Gionee-p2s

Powered by a 1600mAH battery that offers a standby time of 346hrs and talktime of 9hrs on 3G, the other features that the phone brings are Face Unlock, OTA, Game Zone and Yahoo Cricket. Available in 4 colors options - White, Black, Blue and Pink, the Gionee P2S is priced at Rs. 6,499 in India. What are your thoughts on the new Android in town? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Somehow Gionee phones are looking impressive to me,
    This time, they have come up with P2S that is a low budget phone (in <6500 INR) and gives the features worth every penny.

A 1600 mAh battery on a screen of 4" will do justice. Device is powered by Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor and ARM Mali400 graphics core, considering price this is not bad either.

So overall I would say, a good low range phone. Anyone got a chance to try his hands on this?

Please share your review.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends: Do you have research results, scientific opinions or review papers to be published? Myself editor of ijsrms journal invites you to contribute your research contributions.Let us join hands...
Hi CEans! I was just browsing and found this quiz interesting, so thought to share with you all. Test What career you should actually have? https://stuffhappens.us/quiz-what-career-should-you-actually-have-12282/ Here's mine : Post...
Is VIT, Vellore a good university a good place to do a MTech degree? Will a student get his dream job after completing his masters from a place like this,...
As long as operating system is concerned, Ubuntu is hard to beat. Ubuntu just released its 14.04 LTS which it boasts that it will be supported for next 5 years....
Gionee Elife S5.5 phablet has been officially launched in India. We covered the phone's features and specs ahead of MWC 2014, earlier this year. Proudly carrying the title of 'World's...