Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Features 6 Inch Display, 3GB RAM And 5200 mAh Battery

Chinese company Gionee has taken wraps off the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Listed Online - Here's All You Should Know successor with its power packed Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, listed on the company's official e-commerce portal for China. Priced at ¥ 2499 (~ Rs. 25,000 in India), the M5 Plus comes loaded with some of the industry leading specifications. It seems that Gionee has identified the customer's needs correctly. From a fast processor to longer battery life and a high-quality display to sufficient RAM, the company has tried to pack the best features that every Android user demands. Let's take a look at Marathon M5 Plus's top set of specifications.

gionee-marathon-m5-plus
Powered by Android 5.1 operating system, the Marathon M5 Plus comes layered with Amigo OS 3.1 user interface, which is used widely in smartphones across China.

Running atop a MediaTek MT6753 processor which is a 64-Bit Octa Core, 4G-LTE platform based ARM Cortex CPU coupled with ARM Mali-T720 GPU. It supports Dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 as well as Full HD displays.

The display on the Marathon M5 Plus is a 6-inch five point multi-touch capacitive AMOLED touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and 368 PPI pixel density.

Packed with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB, this smartphone comes in 208 gm weighing 8.4 mm slim body.

The rear camera comes with a 13 megapixel CMOS sensor featuring LED flash and Auto Focus. On the front, there's a 5 megapixel camera. The rear camera supports up to 1080 pixel HD video recording.

The biggest USP of the phone - its 5020 mAh gigantic Li-ion polymer battery is said to offer up to 53 hours of talk time and up to 829 hours of standby time.

The connectors on the phone include a Type-C USB 2.0 and a 3.5 mm audio jack. All the basic sensors including a Gyroscope, Light, Gravity, Compass and Proximity sensor are in place.

William Lu, CEO of Gionee, is confident that the Marathon M5 Plus's display will be quite responsive even in minus temperatures and the reduced power consumption will lead to better battery life experience.

What are your thoughts about the new Marathon M5 Plus? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i saw a circuit in internet on RF transmitter. In that ,at the receiver section there is a component name TOROID CORE 6 TURNS.. It is next to the antenna...
This question always there in my mind as i am E&TC engineer trying to get entry level in IT(development,testing or any other...) In market specially in pune there are govt...
Over the years, the exact relationship between genetic factors and cognition has remained poorly understood. Scientists from the Imperial college of London have found interesting gene clusters which might be...
Healthcare providing online services and websites are have become rampant. While some portal let people seek solution to their health problems, others let users look for guidance in choosing doctors....
I made an error in entering my 10th standard marks. I overlooked my additional subject marks & thus entered the standard percentage i.e. 87% , instead of actual percentage i.e...