Gionee GPad G5 Priced In India At Rs. 14,999; Features Hexa Core Processor & Android 4.4

Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd, the fast growing Chinese smartphone and phablet brand in India is here with a new Android 4.4 KitKat powered device called the 'Gionee GPad G5' - a 5.5 inch screen smartphone with 1280 x 720 pixel HD resolution IPS Dragontrail Display, a 1.5 GHz Hexa-core Cortex A7 processor and a ARM Mali 450 graphics unit. Inside the 7.9mm thin exterior, the phablet packs 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card). The phone brings Dual SIM support and 3G/HSPA, GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth V4.0 awith A2DP among the network and connectivity options.

The primary camera on the Gionee GPad G5 phone is a 8.0 megapixel snapper with LED flash & features such as Face beauty, Panorama(Horizontal & Vertical), Eraser, Face detection, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, 99 snaps in one click, Smart Gesture and Smile Shot. Whereas the front camera is a 2.0 megapixel one. Users can record HD videos using the camera. A 2400mAh battery powers up this smartphone and offers a standby time of 288hr and a Talk Time of 12 hours on 3G.

Gionee-Gpad-G5

Available in two color options - White & Black, the Gionee GPad G5 might seen a little overpriced for the Indian consumers who are at the moment mesmerized with the arrival of Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Note, Priced Rs. 6999 & Rs. 9999, Arrive In India On August 26. In fact, the most popular option in the market - another Chinese manufacturer's Xiaomi Mi3 | Price In India: Rs. 14999 | Pre-Order Starts : 15 July! which is selling like hot cakes on Flipkart, is priced at Rs. 14,999 too.

What are your thoughts on the uprising of the Chinese brands in the buzzing Android market in India? Share with us your thoughts on the Gionee GPad G5 in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Gionee's are good, but with the growing popularity of other Chinese competitor Xiomi and OnePlus they need to be ready with the good specs and lower price.

Personally I feel that exterior of Gionee's are better than Xiomi Mi3.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i just want to ask that we say usually that request in server is taken through thread so is it that the thread shares same address space ,and if we...
i just have a doubt that on which disk drive is virtual memory is implemented. that is when proper space is not found on the RAM then from which portion...
hello. i just saw some of the discussions on this site and hoped that i could get some help from here..!! i am currently pursuing my b tech 2nd year...
Here is the problem i face Currently, I'm using Windows 8(Genuine), Make & Model HP Pavilion 15 Notebook & PC 15- E015TX, The problem is while connecting over public wifi(wireless...
hi, i am pradeep. i am b.tech (ece) 2014 passout. i want to start small scale business related to electronics field. so i request to please give me some idea...