Gionee CTRL V5 Features Android 4.2, Quad-Core Processor And 4.7 Inch Screen

Gionee has come up with yet another smartphone called the "Gionee CTRL V5" the features a 11.9 cm (4.7″) qHD Display with 960×540 pixel resolution. Powered with a 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor, the company claims that the CTRL V5 smartphone can handle everything from easy relaxing games to full action HD games. Packed inside the phone is a 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory with external memory card support up to 32 GB. The Android OS version 4.2 (Jelly Bean) running smartphone, brings with it an 8.0 megapixel rear end camera and 2.0 megapixel front one. The rear camera has 5x digital zoom, 1x optical zoom and supports features such as Auto Focus, Face Detection, Smile Shutter etc.

Deriving power from a 1800mAh battery, the Gionee CTRL V5 smartphone offers 10 hours of talktime on 3G and 324 hours of standby time. The phone comes with a 3.5mm ear jack as the headset connector and supports FM Radio, FM Recording and an inbuilt Music Player for music lovers. Built inside the phone are a Motion Sensor, a G sensor, a Proximity Sensor, an Accelerometer and a Compass.

CTRLV5-1

On the connectivity front, there's USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-FI Tethering and GPS / a-GPS. The default browser on the Gionee CTRL V5 phone is the UC browser and default games & apps includes - Yahoo cricket, Facebook, FishingJoy, Whatsapp etc.

That's all about the new smartphone. It is priced at Rs. 12,999. How do you like the phone's features and specs as against its price? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Amit Krupal
    Amit Krupal
    I just missed it. Was planing to buy it, its in my range, but why 235 dpi, its low for 4.7" screen.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Cool specs but a extra battery life would have made it really cool if provoded with higher dpi.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Agree with above comments. Processor, RAM, internal memory, camera looks good, but battery is disappointing as it won't even last for one day.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Cool specs but a extra battery life would have made it really cool if provoded with higher dpi.
    I love Gioneed phones.
    However, I completely agree with this comment, 1800 mAh seems to be very less for a android phone with 4.7" screen. Also, not sure why the mobile phone makers still want to live with Android 4.2 and not moving to latest android.

For this device 13 K grand is a lot, Disappointing !!
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    Motorola Moto G is the king in this price segment.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    According to the design, this phone is similar to Moto G..
    Difference is swapping of some parts like front cam on right and swapping of power button and volume rocker.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Aditya Deshmukh
    According to the design, this phone is similar to Moto G..
    Difference is swapping of some parts like front cam on right and swapping of power button and volume rocker.
    Really?
    Per me, except Camera MOTO G beats Gionee Black and blue. no comparison, MOTO G is by far the best in this segment.
    Phone

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Sir/Madam, Please let me know how can i download the previous year question & answer of C-cat. And I am not finding these books online i.e 1.Data Structures Through...
Grove.io was launched with an aim to reduce the time for setting up an IRC server. Built on the IRC protocol, Grove.io allows businesses to set up their own web-based...
Mozilla is back in news and we are as excited as the officials to explore the all new Mozilla Firefox 29. The new version of the popular open-source browser features...
(Came in email) @Kaustubh Katdare Are posts like this useful to anyone? Are they a nuisance and best avoided?
This video from the site of Save the Elephant org needs no delaying comments.