GIDS 2009 - Regroup, Retrain and Rebuild

GIDS 2009 - Regroup, Retrain and Rebuild

Great Indian Developer Summit is the biggest gathering of software developers from Java/J2EE, Microsoft computing technologies, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), Web 2.0, Ajax, Agile, SOA, and Enterprise IT. For both veterans and newcomers to the world of .NET, Java, and the Rich Web, the summit provides participants with a well-balanced learning experience that guarantee they go back with a richer understanding of the technologies that make a difference to their careers.

The second edition of Great Indian Developer Summit is slated to happen April 22-25 2009 at the Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore.

With feedback from over 3000+ delegates last year, the program committee has finalized over 75+ core sessions and 10+ workshops across Java, Agile, .NET, RIA, Ajax, SOA and Web Services. This year, our focus is on "Tools, Tips, Technologies and Tomfoolery to beat the economic downturn". Besides learning and updating their skills from the world's best and brightest speakers - Stephen Forte, Donald Belcham, Craig Mc Clanahan, Howard Lewis Ship, Mike Benkovich, Dr. Venkat Subramaniam, and several others - your productivity will scale manifolds and you will stay motivated through the year. A fun evening has also been planned for Saturday, the 25th of April, where Cyrus Broacha will be entertaining the audience with a unique program called "The Developer Strikes Back!" alongside the Great Indian Developer Awards ceremony.

You can register for the summit here: #-Link-Snipped-#. For more information simply call +91 99020 77327 or email #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

INDIA'S Position in 2020?
hi i urgently need the above topic for mys6 mini project.any body having ideas about the subject please help me with the details.urgently .also tel me the approximate cost
hi guys , i have an idea of publishing a novel , i am interested in writing some stories related to people and related to sci-fi. so please give me...
hi guys, ceans in hyderabad its time to show your face to the fellow ceans , guys lets organize a meet . share your thoughts.
hi can you plz help me to find some companies for my summer training in delhi .