Ghantewala - Delhi's oldest sweet shop, shut down

Hi CEans,

To my friends in Delhi, I guess this was in the local news already. I have a sweet tooth, so when I read this article on BBC, felt quite sad to see a heritage like Ghantewala close down.

Ghantewala: Why did Delhi's 'oldest sweet shop' shut down? - BBC News

Has anyone here lucky enough to try their Sohan Halwa before?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you try their sweets during your visit to Delhi?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Sir/Madam, First of all I'm thankful to u & other friends for all the valuable information. I am quite surprised to see almost no ELECTRICAL graduates participating in the...
Dear Friends..... I am from southern Tamil nadu... Students from our area who pursuing Engineering has a doubt in mind about their future job opportunities.... Could anyone offer us a...
I hear that some startups in India are hiring salary of the range 12 - 15 L p.a. to freshers and experienced professionals for the position of software developers. Anyone...
China has launched two new satellites to advance its own navigational system called BeiDou aka COMPASS; which will rival the American GPS (Global Positioning System). The new satellites were launched...
Sony Corporation has made a major addition to its television portfolio by introducing several Android TVs to its lineup in India. By adopting the Android 5.0 (Lollipop), the company is...