Getting to the root of it- Gravity does not matter for root growth

Till now the root growth theory held that gravity is important for the 'snaking' and 'waving' of plant roots on earth Experiments done on the International Space Station seems to send this theory West, if there is a West in space.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to delete IObit advanced system care 5 but its not delete because one warning msg come that is the action can not be completed because this file is...
Does anybody know about CMC pvt ltd. ? My resume have been shortlisted for the post Trainee Engineer. But, its a training cum work experience. So, I need to pay...
I have this chat server program written in java. There is one action listener class which monitors actions on connect button (present on GUI JPanel). please see code below private...
A little girl had been shopping with her Mum in Woolies. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful red haired, freckle faced image of innocence. It was pouring...
Hi, Can anyone tell me the difference between briefcase and the folder in terms of their pros and cons. The parameters that I would like to focus are the effectiveness...