Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    A.V.Ramani
    Lost sleep leads to loss of brain cells, study suggests - BBC News
    Funny! I hardly remember a single day in my last 5 years when I had >5 hours of sleep per day.

PS : I blame it on #-Link-Snipped-# or maybe my "addictive nature" for the stuffs/people/ideals I deeply care about =/
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I get severe headache the night I sleep for < 6 hours. Otherwise I'm all fine. I believe in straight and deep sleep more than the hours of sleep. I think 6-7 is more than enough; but you never know what the researchers will come up with😀
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I feel relaxed only after getting a sleep of atleast 10 hours.............(yes i know that it's too much) and now i want to get rid of this sleeping addiction.........😀
  • lal
    lal
    My sweetspot seems to be between 6.5 and 7 hours. Anything beyond that or less than that kills my day 😁 Even I make up for lost hours of sleep and feels relieved afterwards. But, that must be something psychological I guess.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    [QUOTE="lal, post: 310845, member: 32473" Even I make up for lost hours of sleep and feels relieved afterwards. But, that must be something psychological I guess.[/QUOTE]
    No, it is not. That is a real physiological effect.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...Recently I joined Cognizant as a testing Enginner. We've learnt about the manual testing and I think for the first one year, We have to work on manual testing only....
Valve's CEO Gabe Newell ditched Windows 8 & announced support for Steam on Linux last year. Following to that, he also announced SteamOS which is fork of Debian OS. Recently,...
Popcorn Time is the opensource application which streams the torrent pirated movies. It is based on YIFY API. Recently, due to legal issues & too much of popularity from all...
Open MS-Word and type "=rand(200,99)" without double quotes, then press Enter key. Explain the reason behind the incident happened after doing so.😀
Greetings to everyone, I am Sumit Thakur. Please don't go on my username, its just that it stroked me at the time of registration. Well, I am from Himachal Pradesh,...