1. Want To Own CrazyEngineers T-Shirt? Register Your Interest, NOW!

Get your eight hours of Beauty Sleep

Discussion in 'The Café - General Discussions On Everything' started by A.V.Ramani, Mar 20, 2014.

1. A.V.Ramani

A.V.Ramani Mentor

Engineering Discipline:
    Biomedical
  2. Abhishek Rawal

Abhishek Rawal Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electronics & Communications
    Funny! I hardly remember a single day in my last 5 years when I had >5 hours of sleep per day.

PS : I blame it on World Of Warcraft or maybe my "addictive nature" for the stuffs/people/ideals I deeply care about =/
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  3. Kaustubh Katdare

Kaustubh Katdare Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    I get severe headache the night I sleep for < 6 hours. Otherwise I'm all fine. I believe in straight and deep sleep more than the hours of sleep. I think 6-7 is more than enough; but you never know what the researchers will come up with:)
  4. Shailaja Tiwari

Shailaja Tiwari Maniac

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    I feel relaxed only after getting a sleep of atleast 10 hours.............(yes i know that it's too much) and now i want to get rid of this sleeping addiction.........:)
  5. lal

lal Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    My sweetspot seems to be between 6.5 and 7 hours. Anything beyond that or less than that kills my day :mrgreen: Even I make up for lost hours of sleep and feels relieved afterwards. But, that must be something psychological I guess.
  6. A.V.Ramani

A.V.Ramani Mentor

Engineering Discipline:
    Biomedical
    [QUOTE="lal, post: 310845, member: 32473" Even I make up for lost hours of sleep and feels relieved afterwards. But, that must be something psychological I guess.[/QUOTE]
    No, it is not. That is a real physiological effect.
    • Like Like x 1