Why not try this?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Get started with Python first!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Django is a python framework

it is based on MVC, i would suggest you start learning MVC first before learning Django

Btw nice framework from view of expert, just i didn't get chance to learn it till now
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    #-Link-Snipped-# I already know a little bit of Python!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    As far as I know Django is Python web based framework. So, I guess a good knowledge of Python would be an advantage. After that, I guess, you can start with the official documentation.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Thanks everyone!
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# , you can also try these video tutorials :

1) Python Django Tutorials - YouTube

2) Full Django Tutorial Playlist - YouTube

3) #-Link-Snipped-#

I hope this helps 😀

PS: Don't know how good or bad they are as I've not tried any of these, so please feel free to do a further research if necessary. Although they were looking good to me from first look.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    #-Link-Snipped-# I love it!!
    Thank you everyone
  • Ismail0352
    Ismail0352
    tangowithdjango.com
    Try this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I ordered two packets of Tulsi Ginger tea bags from Amazon.in and while the packets are small; the box in which they arrived is at least 8x larger than the...
Lenovo India has launched its new Android tablet in India called the 'Lenovo A7-50' at a price of Rs. 15,499. Powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core MTK 8382(3G)/8121(WiFi) processor, the...
Where can i get information about new technology or development in existing one, yet to be commercialized. In mechanical engineering and Energy related.
What about going with system programming...is there any scope..?...or should i go with application programming...?...suggestions would be valuable... I have just completed my Btech CSE(2014)
Buy samsung galaxy grand 2 or Micromax canvas knight confused to select brnad or specs..my budget is 19k