Get Back Your 15GB + 15GB OneDrive Storage Before It Shrinks In Jaunary 2016

PSA for anyone who uses Microsoft OneDrive, basically the ones who own a Windows Phone made by erstwhile Nokia or present Microsoft Mobile. Back in November, Microsoft announced that it would be shrinking OneDrive storage for free users to 5GB citing misuse by certain users but we all know it was an accounting decision on part of Microsoft. Now though it has taken a step back by announcing that existing OneDrive users who have 15GB storage will be allowed to keep that for unlimited time. OneDrive users who availed a promotional offer of additional 15GB storage by enabling auto-upload of photos from their camera roll will also be allowed to keep that storage as well.

Untitled

So in order to keep things the way they are (30GB of free cloud storage) you have to opt-in. Just visit the following link and click on the “Keep your free storage” and after granting a few permissions you will be allowed to keep that storage.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Remember to opt-in before January 31st 2016 otherwise you shall be rolled over to 5GB.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys I need to transmit a signal at the range of 0 to 10 meters (aprox) .which signal can I use???? RF or IR.. If RF .then how can I...
I upgraded my phpStorm IDE to the latest version and began getting a nasty Project Data Sources: re-sync required error. I ignored it for a couple of times but it...
Gionee fans who loved it when the company released its flagship Marathon M5 smartphone, have all reasons to rejoice as its younger brother - the Marathon M5 Lite has been...
Its really a mystery (to me). Where does the magnetic energy comes from? i.e., a magnet creates an energy output without the need of an energy input. This violates the...
I have been tracking the placement process at L&T Infotech and found that the haven't made any major changes to their company's recruitment process. The usual round include: Aptitude test...