Geology,Engineer,Earth,RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES, SOURCES MANEGEMENT,Soil Mechanic, Earth Quake,Water

Turkey (City: Kocaeli) I am a Geological Engineer. I graduated in Kocaeli University. After school was to stay in Barcelona and I (+) the Erasmus program worked voluntaring. Now and again I hear you're running your own company in Turkey. The company works in the field of Earth Sciences that favorite workspace geological studies, construction, renewable energy sources, water works, wastewater treatment plants, water supply, engineering management

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Pleasure to have you with us. Hope you will enjoy your journey with CrazyEngineers. We don't have a company in Turkey (yet); but would love to be there in future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there fellows! I'm Kevin Sardea Avellaneda, currently an engineering student from the University of the East. I'm from the Philippines and I major in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Hoping...
I'm looking for an AC and have decided to go for for a 2 Ton, 5 Star rated split AC model. I'm looking for recommendations on the top models available...
Things to do after completing Civil Engineering ?
I need help of u my friend because I need final year project report on electronic and communication. So please send me a projects based on electronic and communication. Send...
im Fatunbi Oluwatosin but people call me Towzine😁. im still a student and Bowen University in Nigeria Computer science . i love playing basketball badminton😎 surfing the net for anything...