GATE Score & College Selection Help

i got 372 gate score... which colleges will i will get to join for mtech... belongs to general category... pls give suggetions...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Can you help?
  • sahithireddy
    sahithireddy
    i didnt get wt u r saying..?? next year also i will go through gate but my da wish to join mtech this year only... so need to knw which colleges i will get to 372 gate score general categery
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    To be frank, I don't think you will be able to make into IIT or NIT. Better try for state level or private engineering colleges for M.Tech.

Your GATE score is 372. You are of electronics and telecommunication branch.

You see competition is tough for your branch.

But if you belong to some category (SC/ST) you may think about IIT/ NIT.

My advise would be get the last year cut offs for admission from internet. Then take a decision.

All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This is your chance to become a part of the popular VoiCE Team. We have opened applications for the position of VoiCE Contributor. We expect you to possess exceptional...
AHIMBISIBWE DEUS submitted a new project: Magnetic Impulse Device Project - a circuit that disconnects other devices with circuit embended systems. this project its all about military advantages . here...
am in dilema wiz crazyengineers. any engineer yo help me to start off. thx
Hi everyone.... My name is Kartik Iyer... I am good old fren of the CEO (Kau) as we used to call him.... I have seen my friend grow from a...
AHIMBISIBWE DEUS submitted a new project: project on video recording "glasses" spects. - it must have a switch. en no light from it to detected. here the idea i have...