GATE RANK VS MARKS

those who have appeared for gate and have got results please share your RANK and MARKS, gate score(optional).and dont forget to mention your stream and year of exam.please post as this will help to predict the ranks.

Replies

• darkwarrior111
    darkwarrior111
    it seems that no one is taking interest but guys believe me its very useful,after giving gate exam we can predict our rank and can know about our chances in colleges or psu's.
  • darkwarrior111
    darkwarrior111
    here is some rank vs marks list of gate mechanical 2012
    MARKS--- RANK
    1. 56 --- 1411
    2. 41.33 --- 5496
    3. 60 --- 747
    4. 45 --- 3918
    5. 35 --8951
    6. 76.33 --- 73
    7. 70 --- 234
    8. 45.33 --- 3796
  • Vignesh. M
    Vignesh. M
    heavy competitions itseems!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fellow Engineers, Pleas share your thoughts on relevance of Design Aid hand books in Structural Engineering Exams. I believe it would be a greats support for students and if the...
Caleb Charland writes on his blog that while playing with oranges, copper wires and galvanized nails. Now using only the natural wedges held upright with armature of small wooden skewers...
What are the things that needed to be studied/learned to become an software engineer???
hi production engineers,usually we see tips for all the core branches but it is difficult to find guidance for some branches like production,chemical,electronics and instrumentation etc.i am here to help...
Indian Government is proposing that the companies with large turnovers to take the corporate social responsibility (CSR) very seriously. The 'Revised Companies Bill 2011', if given a green signal in...