GATE previous years question papers & solutions

Those looking for topic wise previous years GATE question papers with solutions, please find these attachments available for download. for thermodynamics and engineering mathematics scroll down.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've formed a new thread for this valuable resource. I'm sure this will benefit all the GATE takers who're looking for solve questions and answers.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-#
    This stuff is really useful and is a good study package with questions and solutions.

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# to make it a different thread.
  • darkwarrior111
    darkwarrior111
    here is THERMODYNAMICS and ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS section.
  • Karthik760
    Karthik760
    This is very useful. Thank u So much
  • chandu koneti
    chandu koneti
    where is engineering materials topic wise qstns ? please upload
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll request everyone who has previous GATE papers to upload them in this thread so that all our fellow engineers can benefit.
  • Vikas choudhary001
    Vikas choudhary001
    Not updated to 2015 only upto 2012 is given.upload rest until 2015
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vikas choudhary001
    Not updated to 2015 only upto 2012 is given.upload rest until 2015
    GATE 2014 and 2015 papers:
  • shunmuga saravanan
    shunmuga saravanan
    This material is very useful for gate prepared person. thank you
  • shunmuga saravanan
    shunmuga saravanan
    This material is useful gate preparing person. thank you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd like to request all our viewers and members that if they too have previous years GATE papers, please upload them here. A lot of our fellow engineers preparing for the exam would find them very useful.
  • BHAVIK17
    BHAVIK17
    ty brother
  • gutham
    gutham
    thank you bro....very usefull
  • Mahesh B
    Mahesh B
    Good work guys.....,
    Please keep updated
    Thanks a ton
  • sbrahma0
    sbrahma0
    some questions are missing, like i couldnt find a question of gate 2008 for fluid mechanics
  • chandu koneti
    chandu koneti
    Can i have same for ies sub wise objective as the same u have uploaded for gate mechanical
  • vinodkidambi
    vinodkidambi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've formed a new thread for this valuable resource. I'm sure this will benefit all the GATE takers who're looking for solve questions and answers.
    I am preparing for BEL Deputy Engineer (mechanical) written test, can u help me with some previous papers and solutions.
    Regards.
  • kpl_mech
    kpl_mech
    I am sharing a website link which will be beneficial for GATE Mechanical Aspirants.
    Do check it .
    Website link is
  • murari krishna
    murari krishna

hey,, I can't find previous year gate question paper and their solutions.

• murari krishna
    murari krishna

• murari krishna
    murari krishna

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Can we have GATE papers in our download section now. Anyone having it please upload to our download section. This will help lot of people who are preparing for GATE. 

As GATE 2019 is nearing we should have all information related to it on our portal.

• jai rathore
    jai rathore

How to download

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to install Android API Packages offline?? i hv to install android sdk package online, which is very time consuming, can i install offline, plz suggest me.
H.R. Murali of Namma Cycle of Bangalore, who is actively promoting self powered transport is giving a talk:'Hop-on Hop-off Cycle Sharing in the city - Murali of Namma Cycle' at...
Hello Engineers..... This is srikanth😎 im passionate to know the new developments in the field of technology. I enjoy listening music😘...😘 watchin movies👀
I happened to be watching the Jurassic park movie, and came upon the following scene: A goat was let into a jungle like area, inhabited by T-Rex, and a group...
hey friends, i was installing ubuntu 12.04 using a live cd. Problem is, its not detecting windows already installed in my system. I dont understand the problem.😔 if i continue...