GATE MATHEMATICS (MA) PAPER MATERIAL

Anyone in need of GATE MATHEMATICS (MA) Material available with me.. PROGATE material in brand new condition... Kindly contact me...

Replies

• abhiakshi agarwal
    abhiakshi agarwal

hii please send me paper material for gate

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

@Karthik Why don't you upload it in the Downloads section, so that it is easily accessible by all? #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm in my final year biotechnology engineering.I am interested in doing the project in immunology or environment related treatments or purifications. could you suggest some ideas in these areas or...
Hello ! I have a doubt related to "meet in the middle attack" in the double DES. There is false alarm rate of 2^48 if only 1 pair of plaintext...
After completing his graduation from American University of Beirut and an MBA from Vanderbilt University in 2000, Charif El-Ansari started working with Dell, where he grew up the ranks to...
I AM FRESH MECHANICAL ENGINEER. I AM GETTING JOB ONLY IN APPRENTICESHIP AS MECHANICAL ENGINEER. SOME ARE SAYING THAT THIS ONE YEAR WILL NOT BE COUNTED AFTER ONE YEAR OF...
Are you familiar with Coursera? If you are a MOOC fan, I bet you do. And if you do I am sure you know about its co-founder Andrew Ng, the...