GATE Group/Combined Study

is there any one from 2nd yr mechanical dept who is ready for combine study for gate and other competitive exams????

Replies

• jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    πŸ˜€ hello...!! i'm from first year mechanical.. can you help me to prepare for gate???
    i've been thinking whole day.. idk how to start and where to start..!! πŸ˜”
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guys, introduce yourself first, and say it, and moreover, all the people are in different locations and how can you combine and have a study?
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    we will just get our email ids and have a brief chat in any one of the socail networking sites...
    m.vivekanandan
    we will just get our email ids and have a brief chat in any one of the socail networking sites...
    Do you think it would be effective?
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    something is better than nothing..πŸ˜€
    m.vivekanandan
    something is better than nothing..πŸ˜€
    Great... All the best then... πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    m.vivekanandan
    Nope, that won't help!
    Create a Yahoo Group or an online group, share study material and ask doubts in open so that everybody in the group can benefit from it. And you will have all discussions at one place. πŸ‘
    Dancer_Engineer
    Nope, that won't help!
    Create a Yahoo Group or an online group, share study material and ask doubts in open so that everybody in the group can benefit from it. And you will have all discussions at one place. πŸ‘
    Why can't CE as a group be apt for this work? Let them start a thread, attach files, share knowledge! πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Why can't CE as a group be apt for this work? Let them start a thread, attach files, share knowledge! πŸ˜€
    Of course it can be. πŸ˜€
    Biggie, how about a 'study groups' feature on CE?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Dancer_Engineer
    That's a good idea....
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yeah, Study Groups or Group Studies on CE! 😁
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    nice idea.
    i am also looking for the gate 2013.
    but i am an electronics engineering student.
    ~on*kiyu
    nice idea.
    i am also looking for the gate 2013.
    but i am an electronics engineering student.
    Surely there are common subjects, and you'll be benefited! πŸ˜€
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    can you tell me which are the common subjects ?
    ~on*kiyu
    can you tell me which are the common subjects ?
    Damn sure there will be Maths..
  • 4_Tech
    4_Tech
    thats a gr8 idea...mod squads pls promote...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    4_Tech
    thats a gr8 idea...mod squads pls promote...
    4-5 CEans can gather & start group study threads here on CE. That'd be great. If the activity is successful; we can take it forward through promotions and adding new group study features to CE (just a thought in my mind at the moment, though).
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Okay. Let me take an initiative to start this:
    I am starting one thread titled "CCNA Preperation study group"(#-Link-Snipped-#), for those who are preparing for the Cisco Certification. Not sure anyone is out there or not 😐 . If anyone is there can join and if anyone from us already certified guys can guide us there.
    K!r@nS!ngu
    I am starting one thread titled "CCNA Preperation study group"(#-Link-Snipped-#), for those who are preparing for the Cisco Certification. Not sure anyone is out there or not 😐 . If anyone is there can join and if anyone from us already certified guys can guide us there.
    Way to go!!! Will think of a topic and will start from my side too! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    K!r@nS!ngu
    I think CEan-Durga is CCNA certified. πŸ‘ You can ping her.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Nice thread. If only it was initiated a couple of months earlier it would have been better.
    If any help from my side, do ping me πŸ˜€
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    at last what should i actually do for combined study?? where do i search for the person who is preaparing for competitive exams and how am i going to share with that person???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    m.vivekanandan
    at last what should i actually do for combined study?? where do i search for the person who is preaparing for competitive exams and how am i going to share with that person???
    Keep posting your queries in this thread. CEans from your stream will start helping you. Once people see that GATE questions are being discussed here, you will automatically find lots of buddies here. πŸ‘
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    m.vivekanandan
    Start a thread, share your study progress / schedule here on CE.
    Share your materials, use the 'upload file' feature to share documents, PDFs, etc.
    Post your doubts / queries.
    I'm sure someone / many will join you. πŸ˜€
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    yeah i ll do that soon.. thank you
  • einstein.pankaj
    einstein.pankaj
    any one from ECE 3 rd year...like to prepare for Gate Combined Study, then i am there
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    einstein.pankaj
    any one from ECE 3 rd year...like to prepare for Gate Combined Study, then i am there
    then when will we start
  • einstein.pankaj
    einstein.pankaj
    ok then lets start from august??
    do u knw which book is best to start with ?
  • sunny marella
    sunny marella
    Hi!I am attempting GATE mechanical 2013.I keep moving between Bangalore and Pondicherry and sometimes Chennai.So,if we can meet-up in some cafe' or chai shop,and spend atleast 1 hour on what the expected questions for particular subjects will be(or discuss random mech topics),it would be greatly beneficial(i think!).Btw,yahoo groups would be great too,but not as effective as a face-to-face chat.So,let me know people.I'm always ready for GATE prep.I've studied at ACE Hyd in 2009,so,I know a bit about the questions expected.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    ECE, bangalore people who are ready for combined studies, let me know.
  • sunny marella
    sunny marella
    Hi Prototype,you want to meet-up to discuss mathematics?Since its a common subject of ours.How about tuesday or wednesday?I'm free these 2 days in Bangalore.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    sunny marella
    Hi Prototype,you want to meet-up to discuss mathematics?Since its a common subject of ours.How about tuesday or wednesday?I'm free these 2 days in Bangalore.
    To be honest, I am totally dumb with mathematics... And now can't even remember the things..:/

Its not possible for me to meet up in weekdays as I've classes from 9:30 to 6:30. On weekends I am free or after 9 PM in night which is pretty late for meet up.
  • sunny marella
    sunny marella
    [Prototype]
    To be honest, I am totally dumb with mathematics... And now can't even remember the things..:/

Its not possible for me to meet up in weekdays as I've classes from 9:30 to 6:30. On weekends I am free or after 9 PM in night which is pretty late for meet up.
    Very few people remember math,that's OK.After 9 PM is cool with me,provided the meet-up is somewhere near WhitefieldπŸ˜€.I don't have a bike or car in Bangalore,I use the bus mostly.Shall we start today with differential equations and also get some coffee by the side?Let me know:#-Link-Snipped-# I don't want to give the phone number here in public forums.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    sunny marella
    Very few people remember math,that's OK.After 9 PM is cool with me,provided the meet-up is somewhere near WhitefieldπŸ˜€.I don't have a bike or car in Bangalore,I use the bus mostly.Shall we start today with differential equations and also get some coffee by the side?Let me know:#-Link-Snipped-# I don't want to give the phone number here in public forums.
    Whitefield is much far away. 12 km. Same wih me. No bike, only bus.
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    sunny marella

woah....!!! i'm from whitefield duh..!!
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    [Prototype]
    Whitefield is much far away. 12 km. Same wih me. No bike, only bus.
    erm... if you don't mind... where you put up ????
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jAaNoo
    erm... if you don't mind... where you put up ????
    Madiwala or even Jayanagar does good for me.
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    [Prototype]
    Madiwala or even Jayanagar does good for me.
    my college is on the way... i mean to say silkboard..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jAaNoo
    my college is on the way... i mean to say silkboard..
    Cool, Silkboard is very very near to me, like 1 km. However, timing could be an issue.
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    [Prototype]
    Cool, Silkboard is very very near to me, like 1 km. However, timing could be an issue.
    yea.. that's also there :/
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jAaNoo
    yea.. that's also there :/
    What time suits you?
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    [Prototype]
    What time suits you?
    i have my lab internals going on as of now..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jAaNoo
    i have my lab internals going on as of now..
    I mean, in normal days, what time suits you.
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    [Prototype]
    I mean, in normal days, what time suits you.
    normally i reach silkboard by 4:15 in the evening on the way home..
    inbox me..
  • einstein.pankaj
    einstein.pankaj
    i think it is better to start with electronics core subject...
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    ok. shall we start of with maths?,which is common to all branches? i hope everyone is aware of the syllabus for GATE . first we will start with one chapter, weekly once we will discuss what all we went through in that week , tough problems,standard books,important topics etc.. is this ok or any other idea for combined study?
  • madeeasy8
    madeeasy8
    jAaNoo
    πŸ˜€ hello...!! i'm from first year mechanical.. can you help me to prepare for gate???
    i've been thinking whole day.. idk how to start and where to start..!! πŸ˜”
    You should take the in depth knowledge of all topics of your subjects of mechanical. fundamentals must be clear in starting that you do not face any problem in exam preparation. self confidence s also the most important part. You have more time for preparation so it is good for you....
  • madeeasy8
    madeeasy8
    m.vivekanandan
    is there any one from 2nd yr mechanical dept who is ready for combine study for gate and other competitive exams????
    I think, combined study is the best option for preparation because thoughts and knowledge are to shared which helps more in preparation.
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    madeeasy8
    You should take the in depth knowledge of all topics of your subjects of mechanical. fundamentals must be clear in starting that you do not face any problem in exam preparation. self confidence s also the most important part. You have more time for preparation so it is good for you....
    thanks πŸ˜€
  • jAaNoo
    jAaNoo
    m.vivekanandan
    i'm in 2nd year now πŸ‘ \m/
  • avii
    avii
    anyone here from CSE ?
  • Haridev
    Haridev
    Hello guys.

I think this thread is dead now. Just wanted to know if anyone of you are still preparing for GATE 2017, ME stream coz while going through the thread I found lot of 2nd year students. I have posted a thread regarding group studies for GATE 2017, so please reply there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have Nikon camera. Today, when i used it, it said "Battery Exhausted" and it's showing the same thing again & again. I have checked the manual. It has written...
There is a story which happened many years ago about an elementary teacher. Her name was Mrs. Thompson. As she stood in front of her fifth grade class on the...
I am designing a manual press tool, for installation of frets for stringed instruments. What I need help is how long the lever should be? While the requirements is pressure...
Wall of Knowledge at the Stockholm Public Library, Sweden​ ​​​The Stockholm Public Library is one of Stockholm’s most notable buildings. The library was opened in 1928 and designed by Gunnar...
The Mumbai Pune Expressway or Yashwantrao Chavan Mumbai Pune Expressway​ ​ It is India's first six-lane concrete, high-speed, access controlled tolled expressway. It spans a distance of 93 km connecting...