GATE books for EE Preparation

Could anyone please tell me the subject wise books recommended for GATE EE preparation ?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Power Electronics.

You can refer Thyristor and working , Inverters in P.S. Bimbhra.
    Other topics including drives can be referred in Kanchandani.

Control Systems: Nagrath and Gopal is the best book.

Machines: Refer PS. Bimbhra.

Power Systems: Refer CL Wadhwa and JB Gupta and Nagrath and Kotari.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    And for GATE computers
  • lapputappu
    lapputappu
    hey i m giving u a link for gate cse bokks jst download it

*file sharing is illegal, link deleted*#-Link-Snipped-#
  • raghuanand
    raghuanand
    Thank you friend.
  • Rhea Indra
    Rhea Indra
    Can anyone help me with R K kanodia book pdf for electrical engineering preperation ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone. I'm using Diolan GPIO-24 Adapter and I need to use it as digital-to-analog converter. I'm noticed that GPIO-24 API has commands to work with embedded analog-to-digital converter module,...
i got this through a mail.......😀 This will beat all the low fuel consumption cars in the world! NEW CAR- FOR $600------- New Single Seat VW This is not a...
1. Michael Jackson - No surprise here, what with a massively publicized death and a huge movie that followed shortly after. 2. Twilight - Hardly shocking. 3. WWE - Apparently...
The Global Language Monitor, which tracks language trends, has released its annual global survey of the English language. This includes not just the most popular words, but the most popular...
The First Google’s Android technology based Mobile phone has been launched in India by HTC and the device is – HTC Tattoo. By having Android as a platform means Google...