GATE 2016 Material - Request

Hello all,
I'm working as Assistant manager - Electrical in a fertilizer ltd., I've a plan of writing GATE 2016. I need to know the best ideas for cracking the GATE 2016

Thanks in Advance,
Paramasivan TSP 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    paramasivan
    Hello all,
    I'm working as Assistant manager - Electrical in a fertilizer ltd., I've a plan of writing GATE 2016. I need to know the best ideas for cracking the GATE 2016

Thanks in Advance,
    Paramasivan TSP 😀
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You should find some information in an existing discussion: How to prepare GATE 2015 in mechanical engineering ?
  • paramasivan
    paramasivan
    But I need documents for electrical engineers..

Could you please help??

Thanks,
    Paramasivan TSP
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oops! My apologies. Let's wait for responses from fellow engineers who are preparing for GATE electrical.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

helo, i am praveen. i am studying B.E mechanical engineering at jansons institute of technology, coimbatore.my hobbies are reading news paper and writing tamil essay.i am very interested to join...
Hi guys, I came to know this crazy engineer by my friend. I have dilemma in choosing my career. Could anyone help me?
So I opened about 55 finder windows simultaneously accidentally. I'm running Yosemite on my 2011 iMac and I wanted to find out the total size of all the folders I've...
Hello people, I have done my Masters in Industrial Engineering, in 2014. Have studied various topics of IE and did several projects/internships (on Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Consulting,etc.) with almost...
I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in participating in ask me anything sessions on CrazyEngineers? We're in touch with the top CxOs of hottest startups, eCommerce ventures...