GATE 2015 CSE STUDY GROUP.

hi !! m ankit ,cse 2nd year student..starting my gate 2015 preperation frm nw onwards.
aiming fo rank in top 10. need support of few hard wrking guyz..to strt group study..
r u in ?? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ankit. I'm sure you will find several like minded individuals here preparing for GATE. It'd be great if you could avoid the short forms of words in your posts.
  • SeriousAbout GATE
    SeriousAbout GATE
    Hey ! Yes, that would be a great idea. But, it would be nice to know how we can stay in touch, discuss topics, etc
  • Shivangi Aneja
    Shivangi Aneja
    Hey,I am in......I also want to prepare for gate seriously....
    How are u starting....And I am currently in third year and m a student for NIT Hamirpur and m aiming to get into IIT Delhi
  • Shivangi Aneja
    Shivangi Aneja
    ANKIT CHOUDHARY`
    hi !! m ankit ,cse 2nd year student..starting my gate 2015 preperation frm nw onwards.
    aiming fo rank in top 10. need support of few hard wrking guyz..to strt group study..
    r u in ?? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shivangi Aneja
    Shivangi Aneja
    Hey ,I am Shivangi,cse 3rd year student .....I will also be giving this xam in 2015....M also aiming for IIT Delhi atleast......M in....Bt dont know where to start from
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    With an year's time at hand, what we can do collectively here at CrazyEngineers is start solving previous year's question papers.
    Share the most important topics to cover in this discussion. Once a topic comes up, we can pool up the resources for understanding the topic in depth easily.
    We can share the videos, step-by-step tutorials and other reading material here, as and when queries spring up.

Somebody who has started preparing can give this a headstart. #-Link-Snipped-# Why not start by sharing some specific topics in computer science that you find are really important, some tough ones and some that can't be skipped.

I hope other people will join you and make this study group really beneficial for participants and test-takers.
  • ANKIT CHOUDHARY`
    ANKIT CHOUDHARY`
    here is my contact details.. #-Link-Snipped-#
    lets get together.. i have few more energetic and enthusiastic friends..
    we will find a way to make best out of our team..
    most probably go for a seperate page for us...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not start a study group just here on CE? What's it with Facebook 'friendship' ? ๐Ÿ˜
  • patil.ashu01
    patil.ashu01
    Hi. I am currently working and had already appeared for GATE once. But couldn't clear it. I am preparing it again for 2015 but hardly get enough time. I have planned out but looking at the syllabus makes me dizzy. ๐Ÿ˜” Though struggling hard to crack it this time with good percentile (Target: IIT indeed ๐Ÿ˜Ž) and better opt for higher studies. Please share study material/ previous year papers with solutions. Any guidance from the seniors who have cracked it and are aware of the latest changes in GATE, would be really helpful.

Thank You.
  • Void Runner
    Void Runner
    2nd year students already thinking about M.Tech ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Man, you have to first think if M.Tech is what you really want. It is NOT intended or meant for people who want to get into industry with plush pay package. I would instead advise you to put your efforts on getting a good score in your BE/B.Tech course and take it lightly and make a career call at the mid-point or end of your third year.
  • nisha11
    nisha11
    SeriousAbout Gpreparation is goinost: 309147
    Hey ! Yes, that would be a great idea. But, it would be nice to know how we can stay in touch, discuss topics, etc
    Hello every one. Hope preparation is going well. We can have topic by topic discussion. like I have doubt in mask address in networking, can any one give me a brief of it
  • Akash Kumar Mishra
    Akash Kumar Mishra
    Hi yes its great idea, i have little clarity about subnet mask it is the most recognizable aspect of subnetting. Like IP addresses, a subnet mask contains four bytes (32 bits) and is often written using the same "dotted-decimal" notation.

Example:
    A very common subnet mask in its binary representation

• 11111111 11111111 11111111 00000000
    is typically shown in the equivalent, more readable form

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    nisha11
    I have doubt in mask address in networking, can any one give me a brief of it
    Hey Think this pdf may help you . please go through it.
  • nisha11
    nisha11
    how fork system works?
    i mean how we build the binary tree by just looking the number of calls to fork in a process?
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Fork is a system call in OS which is responsible for creation of new processes from already available process. Whenever, fork executes, a new child process is created. Assume fork as just another function in HLL. Whenever this function is called, it creates a new process during its execution and then returns back to calling program.

i mean how we build the binary tree by just looking the number of calls to fork in a process?
    A parent process can be represented as a root node. When one fork is executed, it creates its child process. So, for "n" number of fork calls "2^n" (child) processes will be created. You can represent this in tree structure assuming a node as a process.
  • muthupandi.M
    muthupandi.M
    All the best guys.
  • raaz
    raaz
    friends kindly help how to apply gate 2015 . my graduation certificate is awaited all subjects cleared.should i apply with letter from HOD if yes what should i keep in application form of gate (gratuated YES or NO). please help
  • Amit Thakare
    Amit Thakare
    i m having problem while uploading signature please help me to come out
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amit Thakare
    i m having problem while uploading signature please help me to come out
    Please specify your problem in detail. Everything from the image size to what error you are getting, so that someone can help you immediately.
  • nisha11
    nisha11
    plz explain ur answeres:
  • nisha11
    nisha11
    give explanation for ur answere:
  • nisha11
    nisha11
    give answere with explanation:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can we diff four wheeler's petrol & diesel engine by visually....
hello guys, please suggest me some very good n innovative project idea for BTech level , which includes bluetooth module interfacing with lpc 2148 i.e. ARM7.
Cryptext is the next online event of Technovanza 2013 after myst. In this game,each round will have a number of encoded texts and you will have to decode it to...
I wish to know how does an anti-virus software scan so many files quickly for viruses? I wish to know how the antivirus software works.
what is the demand for vlsi, which receives the highest saraly is vlsi or embedded