Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Launching In 2014 - Should Be Good [Teaser]

All the Game of Thrones fans are about to get goosebumps as they hear the news of what TellTale is bringing them - a full fledged episodic game series. Yep, as you await the next season, at the Spike VGX Awards, TellTale announces a Game of Thrones game series based on the best-selling book series and award-winning TV show, and that they will be releasing it in 2014. They also released a short teaser as a launch of the World Premiere for the game. Telltale shared with all that Game of Thrones would be “similar to other Telltale games” yet feature “large battles” and be told “in a Telltale way.” If you are a Game of Thrones fan, you love Khaleesi and "North Remembers" or "Winter is Coming" is a phrase you are often caught throwing around, chances are that you aren't unfamiliar to violence. But TellTale said that though the game isn’t heavily action-centered, there are a fair number of times where you’ll need to pick up that sword and stab something.

Dan Connors and Kevin Bruner, the co-founders of Telltale and the makers of the critically acclaimed The Walking Dead game series, have already started working on the game. Telltale Games also announced that it would be teaming with Gearbox Software and releasing Tales from the Borderlands, a title set in the sci-fi universe of Borderlands and featuring both old and new characters. Releasing in 2014, it will feature assets from the Borderlands franchise including some classic characters and locations along with a few new interesting additions.

Free-Game-of-Thrones-Best-Wallpaper

Please note that The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the George R. R. Martin book series, “A Song of Ice and Fire,” but the game series will be based on the television show on HBO. Here is the trailer for the Game of Thrones Game Series World Premiere -

How do you love the idea of a Game of Thrones based game? Share your excitement in comments.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The only reaction should be -

ku-medium
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    ^Video no longer available.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ambarish Ganesh
    ^Video no longer available.
    thanks. Link updated.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    So any CEan watching GOT S4 ? Last episode was sick, didn't expected that coming. All characters I love are most probably assassinated. Be careful Jon Snow, Daenerys & Arya Stark.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# talking about this on IndiaPost Live.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Made out of mineral glass, the Casio G-Shock GA-110AC-ZA watch is water, shock and magnetic resistant and is now available across India at a price of Rs. 8,995. Making way...
So I heard people want to user Whatsapp while they are at work on their PCs and Macbooks. Most Whatsapp users know that the app available on Android, iOS, Windows,...
Stumbled upon this easy to build DIY FM transmitter. The circuit diagram and information from this post has been rewritten from the source link below to make it idiot proof....
Everything that goes up comes down. Do you think this will now apply to Apple? The company has already become the most valuable company in the world with hundreds of...
Hey!! i try to find out the flip flop circuit with AND gate and OR gate but i fund non of this ,. i just NAND and NOR. this what...