Galaxy Pro B 7510 Features & Price

Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 seems to be a complete business phone for those who love Android and also want the 'Blackberry' style. Samsung calls this phone a complete business phone that has everything from Wi-Fi to GPS for your communication and all the business apps from Android market store to keep you productive on the go. Samsung has built in some advance messaging capabilities in this device. The phone integrates social messaging hub so that you get all the SN updates right on your screen without you having to visit the sites manually one by one.

GALAXY Pro comes equipped with ThinkFree Office, so you can Create, open and edit work documents from your mobile - no PC required! You also have access a varied portfolio of business applications from Android Market™ or APIs for business applications, giving you seamless access to the programs you need for work. GALAXY Pro has a QWERTY keyboard for professionals who want the tangible feedback of pushing buttons while typing but it also embraces the navigational and intuitive ease provided by a capacitive touch screen.

GALAXY Pro comes with a secure Wi-Fi connection provided by CCX (Cisco Compatible Extension), secure access to intranet through Virtual Private Network and device management and security solutions from Sybase Afaria to ensure high protection for business data.

Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 is priced at Rs. 9.8k in India which makes it an affordable phone for business use. What's your opinion about the phone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think that the Linux OS was made of C language ... But what about WINDOWS???
After going certain articles and related threads on forums, I found that LG has successfully overcome with the problem of 3d tv flicker in its FPR 3d tv. But I...
Dear CE members, As we know about CRM (customer relationship management). Its another casual electronic phase means, we can use the CRM through internet so that it becomes e-CRM(electronic CRM)....
I am planning to make an electromagnet which can lift atleast 200gm mass. Normally electromagnets are made up by coiling an iron rod and passing a considerable amount of dc...
Need help in knowing how does atm machine works. Explain only the sensing element, signal converter and output of atm machine.