Galaxy Camera Launched In India. Price Not Revealed

Samsung's just made a surprise debute of the Galaxy Camera in India. The camera is powered by android 4.1 jelly bean and offers a 16 MP CMOS sensor. The camera will be launched around Diwali time, about 30 days from now. The price of the camera has not bee revealed yet.

Any guesses on the pricing of this device? Do you think the camera will find buyers in India?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    A typical camera with 21x zoom/2.3" cmos sensor cost around 16k to 20k.
    While a phone with Quad-core 1.4GHz/4.8" Clear LCD/Jelly bean itself costs more than 30K.
    So I guess Galaxy Camera with cost around 40K.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

wanted noted on this. thanks alot
All details about preparing for GMAT? I have know Idea in deep please any one can explain about GMAT.I am doing BCS 2nd year & i wish to next year...
Can anyone give suggestion for preparing to GATE 2013 through any websites and model questions 😕
Some of freshers who have just completed training at TCS and L&T Infotech were given IT-IS or production services field. They were from ECE discipline. Any idea what these fields...
Micromax has been one of the top news makers in the mobile computing domain in India. The company rose to fame a few years ago through launch of their budget...