Gadget Laws!

Laws

Any more laws you think should be added? Fire away and I'll feature them in Part Two!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know a lot of people who'd have those extra long camera lenses and click photos in 'auto' mode. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Its impolite to ask a Blackberry user why he still uses it.....awesome....๐Ÿ˜
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    leveraging with women in terms of gadgets and clothes was ultimate...
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • lal
    lal
    ๐Ÿ˜ luxury lenses and blackberry ๐Ÿ˜ big rules! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

5 Days ago in FOSDEM 2013, HURD a GNU Micro-Kernel Project was presented. Richard Stallman founded GNU Micro Kernel Project in the year 1983 known as HURD. It is predicted...
HI All, Is anyone of us aware of any Framework that could be used for automation testing for devices i.e. smartphones & Tablets ? ( For example: For web testing...
By user oriented I mean a product that is people can and should use daily. Along with all the service oriented work we do, don't we have enough talent to...
Isearch after information about who the car can communicate with others cars and protocols for this?โ€‹I know that these subjects are new so they are several start ups and labs...
CCAvenue is one of the oldest names in the online credit card processing and net-banking transaction gateways. The new plan, called 'Economy Plan', has Zero Setup Fee, which might make...