G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering Presents - Technorion '09

CEans,

CE has associated with Technorion '09 organized by G.H.Raisoni College of engineering 😀

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

About Technorion:

Technorion is a national event organized by G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering (Nagpur, India). The event will have participation from various colleges from India.

More updates as soon as I here from the media department of Technorion
[​IMG]

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    As a CEian what can one do in/for this event?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not much, right now I guess. But you can definitely help us associate with more engineering colleges (starting with your alma mater) around the world 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VNIT has organized its annual fest - AAROHI '09 😀 ! Head over to their official website - AAROHI 09 - Home [PS: I'm waiting to hear from the organizers...
hello everyone , MY friend is in search of a good book for UNIX and Shell Scripting , i need a book which can give the basics first and a...
Hi all, We all share the toughest problem we solved and not able to solve in your life. Problem = Maths / Physics Problem ( Don't share personal problems please)...
Friends I'm doing my mini project Walking Stick For blind. The obstacle detection seems not much tough. But we are a liitle bit confused about pits and digs. When suddenly...
Java's Amazing Features The c program statements can be written in java and interpreted using JVM...code and send the example...