FYP Idea

Hello Sir I am new member here , i am student of Bs Computer science in 3rd year , i have to submit the proposal for my final year project i need an idea for my fyp
my areas of intrest are :
andriod
gaming
networking
please help me out i am densed

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of researchers led by Ashutosh Saxena, Asst. Prof. Computer Science at Cornell University, have developed a new system that can anticipate the driver's actions so that he or...
In 2014, Mayur Mundada and Subramanya Jingade came together to build a platform to help students prepare for companies that come on campus. Called 'AmbitionBox', this platform not only prepares...
Just stumbled across this cool video created by Mood Indigo team from IIT-B. I think it conveys the right message very effectively. Check it out -
(From Wash Post) Quote: You probably don’t remember what you Googled 10 minutes ago, let alone the myriad inane and fleeting things you’ve searched since the engine’s beginnings. But unless...
In their latest research work, a team from Oregon State University (OSU) has achieved major breakthrough in increasing the bandwidth of WiFi systems. Having blazing fast internet speed is a...